• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts FC~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hey, be careful. ._. Not everyone shares your opinions, you know--I honestly prefer Kairi to Riku (since I cannot STAND him XD) but I don't outright say one is better than the other. :[

Sora can call his keyblades from thin air. I assume Riku can do the same and that's all he did for Kairi. XD;

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hey, be careful. ._. Not everyone shares your opinions, you know--I honestly prefer Kairi to Riku (since I cannot STAND him XD) but I don't outright say one is better than the other. :[
    I totally agree with you rather perfer Kairi but, also agree with you on, lets not everyone share there opinion here if i'm correct.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Sorry! I tend to get pretty sarcastic, didn't mean to offend anyone.... =[
    So on a different subject:
    Who is your favorite Organization XIII member?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Zexion, Demyx, Leaxaus, Vexen (Only one who likes Vexen..), Saix and Xigbar.

Cherrim

Years
    Marluxiaaaaaa. ♥ He's a bastard and I love him. 8D After him, Larxene for mostly the same reasons. I used to really like Demyx too, and I still do but just not as much. I'm pretty neutral to most other members though.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Roxas <33 It's weird, I used to really hate Roxas (particularly when I heard his voice) but lately, I've started to like him more and more. Part of it is the all the mystery around him, so my opinion might change once I've played 358/2 Days XD

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I like Axel, Roxas, Demyx, Zexion, Marluxia, Xemnas
    The only reason I like Xemnas is because of his anagram

Spoiler:

But most of you should know that xD

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    My favourite is proberly Roxas!!!! ( yes i am a roxas fan) but i also like Axel,Demyx, and Zexion the other members are ok but them 4 are proberly my favourite!

Even though Namine isn't a member she is also one of my favourite characters in the game!

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    My favourite is proberly Roxas!!!! ( yes i am a roxas fan) but i also like Axel,Demyx, and Zexion the other members are ok but them 4 are proberly my favourite!

Even though Namine isn't a member she is also one of my favourite characters in the game!

We could have guessed that from your name xD

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Roxas <33 It's weird, I used to really hate Roxas (particularly when I heard his voice) but lately, I've started to like him more and more. Part of it is the all the mystery around him, so my opinion might change once I've played 358/2 Days XD
    I still don't know how I feel about Jesse McCartney voice acting... he was lacking that is for sure.
    And yes. I've always been a Roxas fan... but the mystery is what keeps me drawn to him.
    I like Axel for the main fact that he is so much like Reno from FF VII, and I also like Demyx alot.

Cherrim

Years
    I didn't mind Jesse McCartney's voice acting. I didn't really know who he was before Roxas anyway, so... 8D;

If there was one voice actor I DID hate though... ugh, it would be the person who played Aerith's voice in KH2. ;_; Mandy Moore was great in the first one but UGH, the voice actress for KH2 and AC was just awful.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah, I only knew of Jesse McCartney by name before KH2. But... I still didn't really care for him XD;

Speaking of voice actors, I hope they get a new one for Sora by the next game he's in. You know, one that's a male? Haley Joel Osment did a good job with him until now, but Sora is like... 15, almost 16 (right?) so, I think he needs somebody with a deeper voice. XD

Cherrim

Years
    But... but then it would just be confusing. I mean, his voice already broke. It'd just happen again and that would be weird. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Joining!

What KH games have you played?: All

What Font do you want your name in?:
    Times New Roman

What color do you want your name in?: Blue

Do you want your name Bold or Italics?: Bold

Marluxia because only really psycho-paths can be intimidating while attacking with a pink scythe and petals.

Cherrim

Years
    s;klfjdsfds \o/ Another Marluxia fan, yay!

I agree in full on the psychopath remark. 8D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    But... but then it would just be confusing. I mean, his voice already broke. It'd just happen again and that would be weird. XD

Well yeah, but still XD; He still sounds like a early-teen boy, not 16. Maybe I'm just being too picky XD

Cherrim

Years
    Well, for some reason he's 15 in KH2. :( I still think that's ridiculous since the events of KH should have taken quite a few months in my eyes. Sure, everything in Castle Oblivion probably took a few days overall or something, plus the canon year where Naminé pieced Sora's memories back together. And then KH2 HAD to have taken some time. <_<; But I don't know how Sora can still just be 15 in KH2.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yeah, exactly. And not to mention, Riku and Sora are a year apart, but in KH2 Riku is like, 19 or something. He's waaay taller, even when he's back to his regular self. There's no way he is 16 :/

Kairi, on the other hand, looks about right age wise, at least in KH2. In KH, she did look slightly under 14, but I guess she had a growth spurt between 1 and 2 XD

Cherrim

Years
    None of them looked their age in KH1 except maybe Riku. But I definitely agree that he looks about 19 at the end of KH2. XD Kairi looks the right age in KH2 as well, and compared to her Sora looks okay, but omg Riku you aged too much. >:O Maybe if he cut his hair it wouldn't be so weird.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Sorry about the long wait Gummy. Some stuff happened at school and it's my birthday 12th May, so I had to sort out a party xD Not only this, but I am Cosplaying as Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew, But yeah, that meant getting on the PC was nearly impossible. But i'm back now, There might be a wait for some people, because May is a very busy month for me. Loads of people have birthdays, loads of parties, Cosplaying, and school is being annoying because of some personal stuff, but then again, i'm helping Namine66 do some personal stuff, isn't that right Namine66, I enjoy sorting out her problem, it's not much of a problem, but fun to sort out never the less.

Anyway, rant over. Welcome aboard Gummy. Sorry you had to wait so long :(
    I'll try harder next time xD

Hmmm... looks like the topic has changed to voice actors, I like all the voices in all honesty... but Roxas's is a bit annoying haha xD

Back