• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012

The cracked helmet guy's hair looks a little too light to be Sora, I think..

Nomura said they had the weapon on the gravestone, and they decided not too because it would be a 'spoiler'. That means he was planning on sticking Zexion into something else. He could have been reffering to the COM remake.
    I do have a Marluxia theme lying around somewhere. I think Jorfe used it. *wonders which computer that's on* But yes, the flowers are a major thing I'm looking forward to. I'll probably be giggling after my initial "omgsquee~~" every time Marluxia walks on screen. I can't waaaait.

I wonder if Marluxia was a gardener in his past life or something xD I agree with you completely there <3 He's one of the things I'm looking forward too the most! Along with Axel and Larxene.

I'd make a Marluxia theme if I wasn't so terrible with KH pictures >.<; *points* Your Demyx banner is my favorite thing in the world x3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Actually they even MADE SURE TO CUT IT OUT. They could have put it on his "gravestone" at the very end, but NOO, they cracked it instead.

And that character with the faceplate cracked looks a little like Sora o.o...but it's probably going to be the boss in KH3 (for those who remember my prediction, this is going right along with it).

...But I'm not so sure about that COM remake. I mean, sure, it'll be awesome to see/hear the other Nobodies (pun completely intended) in 3D, but the card system...was painful in the original......as was the overuse of the backgrounds...I hope that they revamp it or something, because if they don't...I don't think that I could handle it.
    Argh, that was annoying. I got into the room, wibbled at Demyx's cracked doorway, and then immediately went to see if they'd show Zexy's weapon. But, no, of course not. XD;

And it does look like Sora, but it can't be because Nomura said that the three people in the secret ending were not characters we already knew. @_@

As for COM, I actually loved the card system. When I was playing through KH2 for the first time, I found myself quite disappointed the first time I was swarmed by Nobodies--I suddenly had to watch my back since I couldn't just cardbreak and stop an attack. Overuse of backgrounds was pretty annoying, but it wasn't that bad--I mean, it was made for the GBA and all. o_O;

I wonder if Marluxia was a gardener in his past life or something xD I agree with you completely there <3 He's one of the things I'm looking forward too the most! Along with Axel and Larxene.

I'd make a Marluxia theme if I wasn't so terrible with KH pictures >.<; *points* Your Demyx banner is my favorite thing in the world x3

Oh, he probably was. And if not, he was like...a flower arranger. XD

I love my Demyx banner. xD Hence why it's been months and I've yet to change it.

Back