• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts on Wii

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes...

My point was though that given the choice between the Wii and the PSP. Why would you want Square - who would easily make the most of any system, especially with a major franchise - to put it on the PSP (which is less powerful than the PS2) than on the Wii (which is more powerful than the original Xbox) if you want it to look as good as possible given those two options. It doesn't make any sense at all.
    Ohh. Well I was talking in general about how honestly, some of the stuff Square's putting on the PSP looks better than mainstream stuff on the Wii. That was just as far as graphics. Otherwise there isn't really a comparison. The handheld KH games don't seem to be as up to par as their console counterparts so there wouldn't be much competition there.

I'd rather have my spin-offs on a handheld console than the Wii. :/

Back