• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts:The New Age(If you havent gotton halfway through KH2 DO NOT JOIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
Years
  • Plot:Its been 1 year since the deafeat of Xeahnorts Nobody, Xemnes and the rest of the Organization's elimination. But what Sora forgot was that Maleficent is still alive and that she is still plotting evil scemes after she helped destroy the millions of heartless.Some of the very strange heartless she did not recognize but those strange heartless turned into nobodies and once again the Organization XIII came back but with new members.

Sora noticed this when swarms of heartless and Nobodies attacked the island. Sora and Riku raced up to there bedrooms, grabbed there keyblades and destroyed them all so then they saw Donal and Goofy in the Gummi Ship yelling to Riku and Sora to get into the Ship.But Kairi jumped into the ship to because the night of Xemnas's defeat Kairi was using a keyblade (Remember that!) and she always kept it in her closet.

Ok so we got that over with so now Ill give you the forms.

Good People Form
    Name: (Either Sora,Roxas,Riku,Kairi,Donald,Goofy,and King Mickey)

Organization Form:

Name: (Im too lazy to pick names)
    Number: (I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII,IX,X,XI,XII,XIII)
    Element: (Fire,Water or something like that)
    Weapon: (Sword or something)

OK When We get All Of The Organization and All Of The Good People We Can Start!
    JOIN OR DIE!!!!!

Oh and Im

name:Roxas

Last edited:

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
    Years
  • Um Can I special request and take Zidane Tribal (From FF 9, and ViVi as his traveling companion?) I've been dieing the RP him in a KH RP, I'm willing to make a fancy sheet, I at least want to alter his look, if this is a no-no It would be nice to join as Mickey, or maybe a Final Fantasy character, ... But I would still prefer Zidane Pic

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • People, This is an RP...There must be a form other wise this isn't a formal Roleplay. Now I see there is an organization form, but there must be forms for the others. You might want to juice up the plot abit to...

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Lu Fei 21 said:
    i shall be in the orginization as number 2. my name will be Zexion. i will control darkness and the element of lightning. is that enough info?

I know I'm not the creator of this board, but you didn't even follow the template. Besides, Zexion's dead . . . Well, it seems so. Even if he wasn't, Larxene's element was lightning and his number's VI. Put a little originality into it, please! 3<

Anyway, here be mine.

Name: Rixi
    Number: III
    Element: Spirit (Ghost, if you will)
    Weapon: Whip

:.~*Saix*~.:

Dylan and Cole Sprouse
    Years
  • Le Fui: NOT ACCEPTEDZexion is gone and also you need a form for the organization
    LishaKara:Accepted
    Scottura:Not Accepted Now Roxas isnt in the organization anymore he is on the good side.All you need to do is choose a different name for the Organization Member (Im Roxas)

Since really nobody wants to e a Disney Villian Im going to let us start when we ge all good people and all Organization

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Scottura said:
    Can it be a made up name?

Of course!
    Mine's a made up name . . . There's no character anywhere in KH named Rixi, as far as the present, anyway. xP

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Name: Scott
    Number: XIII
    Element: Darkness
    Weapon: Oblivion; Keyblade (either that or a Giant Sword)

Last edited:

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • wow..uh,...mine is a made-up character....is that ok?..(well he's not really made up...cuz it's me...)

he's a good guy....
    Name:Uiaruiamu Gari Shibu(Uiaru for short)
    Description:dark brown hair with light hazel brown eyes.his hair stops at shoulder length,and is all laid back.he also has a diamond earring in his left ear,and his skin is a caramel/peanut butter color.He wears white sneakers ,white baggy jeans,a black leather belt with a big silver buckle.He also has a black shirt,with a white jean jacket,which has sleeves that are always rolled up.he wears black leather gloves,which have finger sleeves that stop half way on each finger.he also has a silver necklace that has a platinum wolf howling with an onix circle on the back of the wolf's head,all the size of a fist.
    Element:Silver Flames
    Weapons:two keyblades.one names Holy,which is pure white with six wings around it,similar to a saraph.and the other is names Silver Magnum,which has a chrome red handle with chrome silver key part.it also has a keychain of a wolf with wings,while Holy has a keychain of an angel praying with wings half open as the other halves are folded behind it.
    History:he is from another world that has fallen to the heartless.two unkown keyblades have chosen him for some reason as he has save countless worlds,but has yet to meet or hear about Sora and the others in his adventures with two friendly heartless that seem to not be interested in Kingdom Hearts.

ya see,I don't wannabe the characters already known....so is this good enough?....please?...

Trjie Rage

General of a Decimated Army
    Years
  • Here's a good guy...because I stink at RPing villians....
    Name: Sencho
    Description: Sencho has flared out platinum hair, fair skin, and wears a light jacket over a T-Shirt.He wears long, blue pants that stop at the top of his shoes. Sencho, half the time, is an incompetent idiot with no sense of direction. The other half, he's a savvy, sharp fighter. He always wears shades...except at night (most of the time :P ) , and has a watch on his right hand...tht is out of batteries. He doesn't realize it, but the symbol on the left arm of his jacket is a red target.
    History: Sencho is a vigilante from another world consumed by the Heartless. He's been fired from every other job he's had...for lack of common sense. His nemesies, Maguro, and Kutaro, followed him without his knowledge. They may have made a pact with the Heartless or the Organization.
    Maguro is a charmer who fights like a demon and can put females under a "spell" to where they'll do whatever he wishes...and usually, that would be to kill Sencho.
    Kutaro is the brains of the group. He's pretty short, and a master magician. His ability is to stop the effect of healing during battle. Whenever He or Maguro are near-death or defeated,he teleports them away to fight another day.
    Weapons: On his leg is a pistol with dragon's head on the hilt. On his back is a longsword...that he's not too shabby with. It can turn into a keyblade, but poor Sencho can't figure out how. It keeps switching on him. His Keyblade is long and jagged.

cybernin

Come on, come and kill me Kira
    Years
  • Organization Form:

Name: Drale
    Number: VI
    Element: Wind
    Weapon: Sitar (that thing Demyx i think his name was had)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007

It must be acknowledged that despite previous members of the Organization being deceased, every member must have the corresponding "X" within their name.

This represents the loss of their heart, and the scrambling of their name represents the loss of their former being. In essence, try and put thought into it. For the love of all respect to the creators of this series, they would want their ideals represented correctly if anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back