• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHinY pKmN, LeGendariEs, StArters, and moRe TRADING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    YEah I know. It's annoying. I might have done it this time. I don't know what they did to make it harder, but it worked.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    Wow, I would've finally got it and when I went to shut it off it didn't shut off. STUPID LITE! It would be easier with a normal DS.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    HAHA! The game might have cloned for me. In the middle of the loading there was acommuncation error.

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    I think I got suspended from GTS. Happens if u try to cloone too much. I usually just login alot til it lets me in

xFRANKIEx

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    Actually, if you want, (and if I learn how to clone) I could get you one of the event pokes.

xFRANKIEx

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    I can get any, I have an ar with the shiny code. (Has to be found in the wild)

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
    So I got like an hour. Last night this person was going to give me a SHiny Darkrai legit and it took him like 3 hours and it was 3 AM when he started. I fwll asleep and he was mad at me! Gave it to someone else!

xFRANKIEx

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    Oh, alright then. Well, I don't have any shinys then, so I guess no trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back