• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KING's SHinY pKmN, LeGendariEs, StArters, and moRe TRADING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok, I got some shinys. I want a regular palkia and a shiny dratini. These are the shinys i have: houndoom, shinx, budew, buizel, bronzor, meditite, magikarp, ponyta, machop, psyduck.

Double Post. >.>
    Hey are u still going to clone the Arcanine for me?

i cant right now

My cuz is playing Yoshi DS right now on my DS

xFRANKIEx

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2007
    Yep, my cousins came over yesterday, and one of them did the pokeradar thingy (I don't get it...) anyway, i got the houndoom from a trade though.

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Ok, I'll be waiting outside (the connection is 400 meters from my house lol so I can't be on the computer and Wi-Fi at the same time :P )

EDIT: Actually, I'll wait for you to post.

Offtopic: These forums have terrible loading time...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    king can we plase trade my shinies for the arcanine and the dratini?????i mean theyll both be cloned...and is there anyway of anything u want(like alegendary bird) for the lotad????PLEASE?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2007
    if we cant do a trade my some miracle today...it will have to be in two weeks cause im going to japan as a foreign exchange student and coming back the 18th

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    Shiny Shaymin for your Shiny Rayquaza and your shiny Charizard?pm me if want to

Years
    king can we plase trade my shinies for the arcanine and the dratini?????i mean theyll both be cloned...and is there anyway of anything u want(like alegendary bird) for the lotad????PLEASE?

Wa shinys do you have?

I can give you a legit Ho-oh (from Coleseum) for your Shiny Latias.

do you have anythign to add to it?

Shiny Shaymin for your Shiny Rayquaza and your shiny Charizard?pm me if want to

sure...but mayb not the rayquaza bcuz your shaymin is hacked

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    nope not hacked i think cuz it says its from Flower Paradise

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back