• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland Question

Pikathree50

A owner of a shiny drifloon:)
Years
  • Hello,I need to ask a question for Kirby:Nightmare in Dreamland(GBA).Now,I beat the game,but I was wondeing,is there any way to use the star rod in other levels without hacks?I need a awsner because I am curious.Thanks for ur time :)

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • No there is not. You can only use the StarRod in the Moon level. Its not such an "Ability" as it is a special priviledge item for getting to the end of the game.

Pikathree50

A owner of a shiny drifloon:)
    Years
  • I guess so,but I see Youtube videos of the game with the StarRod in the foutain under the boss door.Why is that?

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • It means you beat the game, or in Kirby terms, restored the Star Rod to its resting place which is the fountain.

Back