• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirks Trading thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    Shinys:

Aipom lvl 11
    Mime JR. lvl 16
    Giratina lvl 70
    Solrock lvl 52
    Lunatone lvl 52
    mudkip lvl 15
    roselia lvl 51
    parchirisu lvl 8
    Hariyama lvl 24
    Lucario lvl 100 Ev Trained ATK 350 SPD 279
    Budew lvl 12
    Porygon lvl 18
    Azumarill lvl 71
    Lavitar lvl 7
    GS pichu lvl 30
    Totodile lvl 1
    Eevee lvl 1
    Beldum lvl 1

Legendaries:
    Entei lvl 40 ss untouched
    raikou lvl 40 ss untouched
    Regigias lvl 70
    Darkrai lvl 100 Ev trained in SP ATK 405 SPD 349
    WISHMKR Jirachi lvl 5
    Darkrai lvl 50 Pokemon ranger
    10 ANIV Suicune lvl 76
    Distant land Suicune lvl 49
    Distant land Lugia lvl 100
    Latios lvl 60
    Mew lvl 16
    Gamestp Deoxys lvl 55
    Mewtwo lvl 73
    Entei lvl 100

ill add more later

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    ok can I please have the shiny Solrock and shiny Lunatone, check my thread to see what you would like.

gossy

Sam
    Years
  • Zapdos, articuno, moltres all around lv 50, groundon lv 50 or 70, cresselia lv 50, mewtw lv 77, Ho-oh lv 62? any of them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    ok can I please have the shiny Solrock and shiny Lunatone, check my thread to see what you would like.

ok also this is on my platnium game so if i trade you those can you do me a favor and help me with the lvl 50-70 pokemon to?

ill trade you the shinys for shiny vulpix and shiny gligar

Zapdos, articuno, moltres all around lv 50, groundon lv 50 or 70, cresselia lv 50, mewtw lv 77, Ho-oh lv 62? any of them?

are any of them shiny because the giratina is shiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    ok also this is on my platnium game so if i trade you those can you do me a favor and help me with the lvl 50-70 pokemon to?

ill trade you the shinys for shiny vulpix and shiny gligar

ok I will need to get them cloned, sorry the pokemon I have on my Soul Silver are trained by me and are not for trade

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    Is there not anything you want for Giratina? like what would you want for it?

i dont have any way to clone it right now so idk but i will be able to clone it soon

do you want the shiny mudkip though?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • 1. One active thread per person.

2. Use the Quick Trade thread if you're only looking for one pokemon.

3. You must be offering and requesting at least 10 pokemon in your trade thread.

I locked your other threads, and please make the necessary changes to this one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    Want to trade entei lvl 40 untouched and raikou lvl 40 untouched both from SS
    reply with offers

posted new pokemon please take a look

Last edited:

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
  • I am interested in your gamestop deoxys and jirachi, I can offer regirock, regice and registeel for them

pm if interested

cheers

AK99

Years
  • Im liking the look of Mew and Deoxys, in need of those legends real bad... what yuu looking for... I have a few legends left! (and some rare pokemon such as phione, elekid, magby, munchlax, ekans, caterpie, weedle etc...) get back to me if your interested :)

Back