• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kiryu's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
Years
  • Kiryu's Sprites
    - no name - no type - newest

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Anopleon - Bug - Eeveelution

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Crosi - Ground Steel

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Crostora - Ground Steel

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Kiki - Light - Ice/Ghost - i do not 100% claim

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Phantoki - Light - Ice/Ghost - i do not 100% claim

{will edit after power outages stop}

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Is it just me, or are the first four simply spliced and recolored?
    Anopleon was definitely once a Glaceon. Crosti and Crostora are clearly Bulbasaur and Ivysaur with Tentacool and Tentacruel (respectively) spliced in place of their bulbs.
    Kiki is probs a recolored Eevee. Not sure about Phantoki--I want to say it's an Eevee head and tail on a Persian, but I've been wrong before. It could very well be scratched.

Anyway, nice original ideas, but you should sprite them out yourself instead of just making fusions.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • Is it just me, or are the first four simply spliced and recolored?
    Anopleon was definitely once a Glaceon. Crosti and Crostora are clearly Bulbasaur and Ivysaur with Tentacool and Tentacruel (respectively) spliced in place of their bulbs.
    Kiki is probs a recolored Eevee. Not sure about Phantoki--I want to say it's an Eevee head and tail on a Persian, but I've been wrong before. It could very well be scratched.

Anyway, nice original ideas, but you should sprite them out yourself instead of just making fusions.

i cant scratch. ive tried before, and all i can scratch is tails =/

"Anopleon was definitely once a Glaceon"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL everyone thinks it was a glaceon, it was an Espeon from idk where. nice try though.

no nice comments about the yellow one, eh?

Kiki and Phantoki... credit to the original spriters =/ fused them with other stuffs (i did say i dont 100% claim them...only like 24 or something...=/)

i have more one sec...

EDIT: and i made the two brown ones for fun thats why they stink XD

EDIT EDIT:

Kiryu's Sprites
    - Herbion - Grass Dragon - dont 100% claim

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Kiryu's Sprites
    - first overworld =/ its the yellow one...without the wings. i have more of these...each facing a diff direction.

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • I couldn't really place the yellow one, so I didn't really want to guess.
    That one looked like an Espeon to me, but the ears made me second-guess myself.
    Well, to each their own I guess. At least you are good at fusions and recolors, unlike some people who come in here trying to pass them off as fakemon.

Kiryu

Zuko ftw *shot*
    Years
  • im actually getting more creative with the fusions (used to make them like the brown ones XD) using more than just two sprites...the brown ones r older =/ ( dah... /fail )...so the yellow one is:

Glameow - body
    Mightyena - tail
    Leafeon - head (slightly warped, kept the eyes)
    Furret - ears
    Shiftree(?) - wings

custom colors.

i just thought of something...black with yel- *goes to photoshop*

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Well, well another spriter joined the forces of hobbies.

Kidding. Looking at your stuff you're spriting for a while.
    If there's something you can't do you should practise it some more. ;)

When I look at Kiki I get disturbed by the 100% black outlines. The light shading (or my eyes seem to fail to me D: ...) gives an extra effect to making the sprite looking flat.

Theres nothing wrong with making splices btw, becasue I know some ppl making splices but they look like fully scratched Fakemon.

Anyways commenting on the litte new guy you made. It lookes quite cute :3 But the outline between it's feet are lookin' quite straight. And there are no black in the outlines. (lol my sharp eyes for picking out colours xO) Anyway, keep in mind that there should also be some shading under arms and feet for more depth.

gol

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    @Froslass Maniac:
    When they make those types of splices it's called analgamation (or something along those lines XD). Just thought you should now you proper pixel terms :)

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    @ gol - What do you expect from a 16-year-old dutch girl. Anywhoo in my 16 years of life I never heard of the word: analgamation. ... durrr.. o-o; T-T; I can't find the translation anywhere.

You probably can't find it because it is supposed to be spelled aMalgamation.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • oooooh, now I get it. but I would rather call it a mixture then. except for using hard words. anywya, we're getting off topic. We should be commenting. Not complaining about hard words. xD anywayd, in spriters terms it's a splice

Years
  • You need four original sprites to open a showcase thread and I'm seeing almost entirely fusions here. In the meantime you can post all the fusions you want in the recolor/fusions thread and original sprites in the showcase/discussion thread.

For future reference it would help if you pointed out which sprites are your original work and which are splices/fusions/amalgamations so there's no confusion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back