• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kisses XD

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Oh, but there's so many to choose from!! But Mr CatDog's right- chocolate is nice in Europe. Cadburys rocks, Lindt also rocks, but I think Guylian is HEAVENLY.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    So true! Having been to America has made me understand how much the people of the US are missing out on good chocolate. You think Hershey's is good? Pah! I tasted it and it was like powder... and it wasn't very creamy. Really, it's disgusting compared to European chocolate.

I have so many favourite chocolates... they include: Time Out (The wafer's the nicest), Galaxy (same reasons as FG), Maltesers (Are you a sucker or a biter?) and Lindt (The best in the world - period).

Sorry to say this... but about 90% of the people here have missed out on truly great chocolate.
    Ooo, indeed. Lindt. I love Lindt. I just buy Hershey's more often because it's cheaper. Aswell, I don't buy sweets that often to begin with. I usually get Lindt on Christmas or something.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I really hate the taste of straight chocolate, so if I eat any chocolate, it's usually in candy bar form with nut/caramel in it. I like Snickers and Butterfingers the most.

I agree with everything he said- I can't stand the taste of straight chocolate. it has to have peanut butter, caramel, nuts, SOMETHING in it to dilute the taste.

Back