• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Years
    I have cross chop/ice punch elekid. In fact, it's an electivire, ev'd, level 100, and shiny :P
    And I don't give shiny ev'd away for free. They're not THAT easy to obtain/trade for

sorry. realsinnohchamp already made a deal with me earlier today and I try not to back out of deals unless it's a significantly better offer.

Trade now?

ohh ok, well i also have an impish and a relaxed movie regigigas :D

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    ohh ok, well i also have an impish and a relaxed movie regigigas :D
    mmm....Maybe for the Impish since I just got a relaxed nature one thanks to realsinnohchamp. Which Shaymin?

6 biginers for charizard!!!!!!!!!!

Stop joking around with me. Unless all 6 of them are shiny and with outstanding/non-hacked IVs and/or good natures then no. READ MY RULES AND CONDITIONS!!! 1 more post of useless offers from you and I'll blacklist you. Your offers are clearly unreasonable.
    1) my Charizard has maxed EVs, level 100, shiny, good IVs and proper nature. The only problem is its moveset, but I personally can fix that myself.
    2) I don't want any normal pokemon unless they are UT with good IVs and the right natures (they must be IV bred) or unless they're shiny and UT or if they're event pokemon.
    3) 6 pokemon that I can easily obtain by breeding/pal parking via my gba games for my charizard which took me a while to find are worth nothing compared to the charizard.

To all others: thread has been updated with another 11th Movie Shaymin and 11th Movie Regigigas ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    what do you want if my oley shiny blastoise my oley event pokemon is XD lugia and i dont have eny ev trande i want my frste ev'd pokemon to be a shiny charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you want from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    what do you want if my oley shiny blastoise my oley event pokemon is XD lugia and i dont have eny ev trande i want my frste ev'd pokemon to be a shiny charizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what do you want from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you what I wanted. UT Events, UT Shinies with good natures and/or IVs. Read the first post. It specifically states what I want for shiny EV'd pokemon. I don't need T events, T shinies, or any other ones I already have.

i would prefer the modest one if it's not a problem ^^!

done. online now filler filler.

Last edited:
    Years
    thanks for the trade and btw:
    Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

that's what it says on the top of the fourm xD, well thanks again

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    np. Thank you as well for helping me complete my movie Regigigas collection.

TOPIC BUMP!!! I am no longer taking any more movie Regigigas until I feel like it and/or I free up some space in my boxes.

STILL LOOKING FOR POKEMON THAT CAN COMPLETE MASTER RANK SUPER CONTEST AND MY TWO ORIGINAL SHINIES (descriptions of those shinies are listed on the first page)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    what can i get for a tm of your choice and/or a rare candy?

I don't need tms or rare candies at the moment since I'm loaded with both and have all 92 tms. If you mean that you need some, then I don't know...what do you offer?

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    The Trapinch is Careful, the Ralts is a neutral nature. Neither have egg moves unfortunately, since the Ralts was caught and the Trapinch wasn't given any (I'm not the OT, or it would have.) No clue on IVs, but I can look them up if you're still interested.

If neither of those interest you, I do have plenty of EV'd Pokeys still, if you'd be more interested in that.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Do you have a pokemon that can win in any one of the master rank contests?

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    I haven't really done all that much with the contest battles outside of the one that you're required to do, so I doubt any of them would be able to win one...

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    I have 2 Timid Mismagius 252 Speed/Sp.Atk, one with shadow ball, thunder, psychic, and HP Ice (is for a rain dance team) and one with Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunderbolt, and HP Ice.
    Jolly Toxicroak 252 Speed/Attack
    Sassy Swampert 252/200/58 HP/Def/Sp.Atk
    2 Timid Roserade 252/200/48 Sp.Atk/Speed/HP. 1 has Weather Ball, one has Shadow Ball. Both egg moved Leaf Storm.
    Adamant Floatzel 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Jolly Medicham 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Weavile 252/252 Attack/Speed w/ Ice Punch and Fake Out egg moved.
    Adamant Gyarados 212/16/180/100 HP/Attack/Def/Speed (ment to be a tank).
    Timid Kingdra 252/252 Sp.Atk/Speed
    Adamant Leafeon 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Modest Jolteon 252/252 Sp.Atk/Speed
    Jolly Ninjask 252/176/80 Attack/HP/Speed (Ment for Baton Pass.)

There will be more to come in the coming days and I finish EV training my new team.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have 2 Timid Mismagius 252 Speed/Sp.Atk, one with shadow ball, thunder, psychic, and HP Ice (is for a rain dance team) and one with Shadow Ball, Taunt, Thunderbolt, and HP Ice.
    Jolly Toxicroak 252 Speed/Attack
    Sassy Swampert 252/200/58 HP/Def/Sp.Atk
    2 Timid Roserade 252/200/48 Sp.Atk/Speed/HP. 1 has Weather Ball, one has Shadow Ball. Both egg moved Leaf Storm.
    Adamant Floatzel 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Jolly Medicham 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Weavile 252/252 Attack/Speed w/ Ice Punch and Fake Out egg moved.
    Adamant Gyarados 212/16/180/100 HP/Attack/Def/Speed (ment to be a tank).
    Timid Kingdra 252/252 Sp.Atk/Speed
    Adamant Leafeon 252/252 Attack/Speed
    Modest Jolteon 252/252 Sp.Atk/Speed
    Jolly Ninjask 252/176/80 Attack/HP/Speed (Ment for Baton Pass.)

There will be more to come in the coming days and I finish EV training my new team.
    Can I have the stats of Kingdra, Weavile (nature?), Leafeon, Jolteon, Roserade, and Mismagius (HP power?)

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Mismagius has HP Ice. It's stats are (hp/atk/def/sp.atk/sp.def/speed) 133/58/79/157/125/161 and it's level 50.
    Weavile is Adamant, level 53. 140/187/89/53/105/174.
    Roserade is level 54, 146/80/76/185/121/157
    Leafeon is level 87, 211/286/236/113/133/231
    Jolteon is level 62, 115/77/83/218/142/215
    Kingdra is level 62, 181/118/138/171/132/184

Back