• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Firstly they are all shiny level 100 ev trained:
    Ryperior: Adamant
    383|415|298|130|130|149|125

Flygon: Jolly
    282|296|185|164|191|314
    I'm willing to trade UT Adamant Deoxys (w/ Pokerus), UT shiny Adamant Torchic, and Bellyzard for Rhyperior, Flygon, and UT Shiny Groudon. Is that okay?

Can you trade now? My FC is: GIULY 0817 3510 7620 and yours?

EDIT: Sorry, I have to go now. I'll tell you when I can trade. Anyways, please don't give zapdos to other people, ok?

I thought Zapdos was your pokemon or do you mean don't re-distribute it after I trade?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I mean don't re-distribute it after I trade ^^ ok? Now I can trade, can you tell me your FC please? ^^

FC is in my sig. I'll be there in a moment after I finish trading with MirrorB

@MirrorB: How come you keep cancelling the trade?

MirrorB

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Darn wifi.
    While I was online earlier it did kick me off twice before we traded.

MirrorB

The Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2008
    Yay it works now!
    Thanks for both the magikarp and the deoxys.
    I did not know whether or not you were going to trade with me or another person so thats why I put up the trade even though I saw you put it up first.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Thank you so much *_* what about the other events?

Nothing at the moment. I'm actually almost out of room in my boxes and may end up having to transfer to my Pearl via GTS since I don't have a second DS right now...

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    At lvl 100, the Exeggutor's stats are:
    382/193/205/304/228/116
    Its EVs are in Sp. Def and HP.

I'm just off to bed, as it's 11pm here. Would you like to trade around this time on another day?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I'll have the Aura Mew please, PM me when you're online and I'll give you my FC and we'll meet on wifi.
    ok...

At lvl 100, the Exeggutor's stats are:
    382/193/205/304/228/116
    Its EVs are in Sp. Def and HP.

I'm just off to bed, as it's 11pm here. Would you like to trade around this time on another day?

what is it's nature and moves?

Back