• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    Can i get the date, nature, description, OT and ID of NOA heracross, BABA flygon, and Mystery Mew.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Nvm on the blissey i just traded for one if your still interested in my shuckle tell me and i'll see what else you have that interests me.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    yes I do. But I only have one with Seismic Toss and I thought you wanted an EV'd Seismic Tossing Blissey? If so, then use the EVs I gave you in my last post. I maybe mistaken in which Blissey you wanted though.

uh no and I don't remember being able to catch UT level 37 Dusclops in any 3rd or 4th gen games. Besides, I already have a shiny ev'd Dusknoir (I'd rather have a Duskull than Dusclops anyways). 2 shinies isn't worth the Shaymin unless the Rayquaza has some really good IVs

I will get that to you tomorrow via pm. I pretty much need to go to sleep now.

depends on what kind of EV'd pokemon you're offering. I'm not taking anything that is shiny.
    Check my thread for anything that you like....(the link is in my sig)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hi, would you consider trading an uncloned, untouched JBHF Australian Manaphy for an untouched movie regigigas?
    no. JBHF Manaphy isn't rare enough for a movie regigigas. I am in need of an UT JBHF Manaphy though.

Then what would I need to trade for Shaymin?
    UT events, UT shinies, pokemon with good IVs and right nature, especially shinies. Numbers will depend on how rare each pokemon you're offering.

Can i get the date, nature, description, OT and ID of NOA heracross, BABA flygon, and Mystery Mew.
    NOA Heracross
    OT: Tom ID: 24974
    Date: Aug. 20, 2007
    Nature: Quirky, Good Perseverance

BABA Flygon
    OT: (Japanese) BABA ID: 07018
    Date: Jul. 1, 2008
    Nature: Naive, Good Perseverance

MYSTRY Mew
    OT: MYSTRY ID: 06930
    Dates: Apr. 21, 2008, Jun. 30, 2006 (ds date was probably set incorrectly), and May 20, 2007.
    Natures: Quirky, Mild, and Timid, Somewhat Vain, Often Dozes Off, Likes to Run.

Nvm on the blissey i just traded for one if your still interested in my shuckle tell me and i'll see what else you have that interests me.
    I am....sort of... what are you interested in? I bet it's the same Blissey I have too since I recently traded my Blissey several times....(proudly EV trained by me too despite different OT)

Check my thread for anything that you like....(the link is in my sig)
    sorry I didn't see anything I liked.

What would you want for a master ball?
    nothing much really, but any UT shiny would be really nice. Not necessary though.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    the timid jolteon with hp ice or the shiny bold vaporeon or bold umbreon interest me can you post stats nature and movesets for them if you still want to trade?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    the timid jolteon with hp ice or the shiny bold vaporeon or bold umbreon interest me can you post stats nature and movesets for them if you still want to trade?
    Jolteon (Timid)
    243/134/131/319/226/394
    T-bolt, HP Ice 70, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Vaporeon (Shiny Bold)
    420/142/232/262/211/152
    Surf, Baton Pass, Acid Armor, Wish

Umbreon (bold)
    380/131/265/154/284/195
    Mean Look, Substitute, Baton Pass, Toxic

Some people are saying the Jolteon is hacked (namely on smogon), but refuse to prove or tell me why it's hacked. Others at Serebii and here say that it's legit though as they see nothing wrong with it.

will you trade any of the shiny eevees for a shiny
    porygon
    togepi
    onix?
    no not really. again, I don't like the natures of the shinies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Shiny Vaporeon for Shiny Shuckle?

Do we have a deal

yes and I'd like to request for you not to trade the shiny Vaporeon if that's okay. I raised and EV trained it myself to level 100 from a level 1 shiny bold Eevee w/ wish (received in trade)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    It's time for a TOPIC BUMP!!

I've been inactive lately since I got a full-time paying job. Therefore I can only trade during the weekends and Friday Nights (my time) as those are the most convenient times for me. So either post or PM me offers for pokemon you want or anything I want. I'll respond as I check everyday, but I will probably not be able to trade until the weekends, but that depends if you're online the same time I am. This will be in effect for at least 1 month before I head off to school.

I'm also IV breeding Ralts at the moment w/ Will-o-Wisp and Shadow Sneak so expect some new pokemon soon by me.

Also, my boxes are getting full so expect a giveaway/auction soon. Unless, of course, someone is willing to help me transfer about 4-5 boxes of pokemon to my Pearl version (and yes this can get extremely tedious)

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Can i get a Celebi from you please?

See AnimeMistress's Trading thread & UnderGround Trading thread for offers

sorry but you're really going to need to offer something better than those in your thread for Celebi. Unless of course those you're offering are shinies and UT?
    Do you have any shinies or events?

Back