• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Revived Trade Thread (READ FIRST POST!!!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    I've got for u:
    french darkrai ALAMOS very rare in USA (I'm french)
    french gamestp deoxys very rare too
    movie regigigas 25th june

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    i have all bryant parks and US 10anivs do you need them also im interested in the italien and french darkrai btw are the confirmed legit

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I've got for u:
    french darkrai ALAMOS very rare in USA (I'm french)
    french gamestp deoxys very rare too
    movie regigigas 25th june
    I have not heard of french gamestop deoxys at the moment so I don't trust it. What's the info on the French alamos darkrai...I already have one so I'm not sure if I want more yet.

I'm not taking any more movie regigigas. I have all the natures I need.

i have all bryant parks and US 10anivs do you need them also im interested in the italien and french darkrai

10 ANIV and Bryant Park are very common especially when compared to the french and italian darkrai. How many are you willing to trade for each?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    all of them and yes i know the value difference so yes im happy trade as many of them as possible but have your darkrai's been confirmed legit ive been hearing that a few of them that are around are hacked

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    all of them and yes i know the value difference so yes im happy trade as many of them as possible but have your darkrai's been confirmed legit ive been hearing that a few of them that are around are hacked

The French one is legit. The Italian I'm not so sure since there's one hacked that is quite identical to mine that is running around (rash Jul. 13) hence I'm looking for one that is not of that date and nature at the moment.

Can you trade 6 10 ANIV for French one then? I think need these 10 ANIV: Absol, Blaziken, Latias, Pikachu (the one that didn't know surf), Blastoise, and Alakazam ALL UT

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    i have Absol, Blaziken, Latias, Pikachu on my current game right now the other 2 are on my friends which i will try to get back i have bryant park blastoise and alakazam if you need them ?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    deoxys was dealed at the japan expo of Paris and it is legit certified by 5 membres
    I don't trust it at this point and not willing to trade something rare for something I'm unsure about.
    i have Absol, Blaziken, Latias, Pikachu on my current game right now the other 2 are on my friends which i will try to get back i have bryant park blastoise and alakazam if you need them ?

yeah I need them. They are UT right? and I can't trade now at the moment, but I'll be back later today in a few hours.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    ok i will wait do you have a rough time of when you will be back also what country are you in im from england so there may be a time difference and yes they are UT.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    ok i will wait do you have a rough time of when you will be back also what country are you in im from england so there may be a time difference and yes they are UT.
    I'll be back in about 2 hours from now. I live in the US so the time difference is quite large :\

I don't know if I'll be free tomorrow yet so that's hard to say....

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2008
    ok je vais le dire en francais comma cela tu comprendras presque rien:
    mon deoxys est du 5 juillet or aux USA il n'a a pas eu de distribution ni dsl es autres pays du monde SAUF la france a la japan expo.Si tu t'étais mieux rensiegné,tu aurais su que darkrai etait acompagné de deoxys gamestp.
    voila j'ai fini

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I'll be back in about 2 hours from now. I live in the US so the time difference is quite large :\

I don't know if I'll be free tomorrow yet so that's hard to say....

i can wait 2hours no problem i was worried if it would have been a whole day or something

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    ok je vais le dire en francais comma cela tu comprendras presque rien:
    mon deoxys est du 5 juillet or aux USA il n'a a pas eu de distribution ni dsl es autres pays du monde SAUF la france a la japan expo.Si tu t'étais mieux rensiegné,tu aurais su que darkrai etait acompagné de deoxys gamestp.
    voila j'ai fini
    and I'm suppose to understand this how? I don't care how much you say it is legit right now. I'm not trading until I get official confirmation from somewhere or someone who is reliable and has it.
    i can wait 2hours no problem i was worried if it would have been a whole day or something

well I'm on now for about 2 hours. Let me know when you can trade

Back