• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Trading Thread version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm_41

Gone and grown up
    Years
    I have a SPACE C Deoxys. It has some EXP points, but everything else is UT. (It's still at lv 70.) Can I trade for ur "-UT Adamant Bulbasaur (male) (5/25/2007) OT: 10 ANIV"

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I have a SPACE C Deoxys. It has some EXP points, but everything else is UT. (It's still at lv 70.) Can I trade for ur "-UT Adamant Bulbasaur (male) (5/25/2007) OT: 10 ANIV"

Sorry, I only want events that are completely UT, so not even 1 exp can be on it.

my thread is on the second or third page its called ~ The Master Event Thread ~
    I'll take a look at it.

Ikhana

Goddess of Darkness
    Years
    Hi. I'm interested in your shiny Raikou.
    Wanna trade it for a shiny Mew? I've got shiny MYSTRY Mew and shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew, both UT.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Hi. I'm interested in your shiny Raikou.
    Wanna trade it for a shiny Mew? I've got shiny MYSTRY Mew and shiny Japanese Faraway Island Mew, both UT.

I'm interested in the Faraway Mew...what's the ID, nature, and date of the Mew? Shiny MYSTRY Mews are hacked...none were distributed.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I'm interested in either your timid Raikou or your timid IV bred ghastly. Would you mind posting their ivs? or there stats and I can do the rest.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    hey kit tsusaka so did u chose 3 pokemon for our trade... ??
    I can trade Italian Darkrai for Yamamoto Whiscash and Golgo Octillery Oct 27, 2007. That's all I'm interested in at the moment. I'll tell you more if I see any. Can we trade in about an hour?

I'm interested in either your timid Raikou or your timid IV bred ghastly. Would you mind posting their ivs? or there stats and I can do the rest.

The IVs for the ghastly are already listed :P Timid Raikou as in the 10 ANIV Raikou?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I can trade Italian Darkrai for Yamamoto Whiscash and Golgo Octillery Oct 27, 2007. That's all I'm interested in at the moment. I'll tell you more if I see any. Can we trade in about an hour?

The IVs for the ghastly are already listed :P Timid Raikou as in the 10 ANIV Raikou?

hahaha that's my bad Tsukasa, and yeah the 10 anniv

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    w/o articuno can we make a trade involving the ghastly and the zapdos? I'll add more on my part if necessary

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    w/o articuno can we make a trade involving the ghastly and the zapdos? I'll add more on my part if necessary

Can I have the stats of the Zapdos? Does your shiny Bold Eevee know any egg moves and what are its IVs?

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Can I have the stats of the Zapdos? Does your shiny Bold Eevee know any egg moves and what are its IVs?

Zapdos - #145 (Serious)
    HP: 20
    Att: 14
    Def: 0
    SpA: 14
    SpD: 0
    Speed: 14

Serious #145 Zapdos: 20 / 14 / 0 / 14 / 0 / 14

Hidden Power Type is 'Fighting'. Hidden Power Power is 46.
    ----------
    Sorry Eevee doesn't have any egg moves.

As for eevee, I've never actually checked its Ivs since it's level 5 but
    its stats are
    Lv.5
    Likes to fight
    hp-20
    atk-10
    def-13
    sp.atk-11
    sp.def-13
    speed-11

odd, atk and def come up as invalid
    -------------------------
    EDIT: Would you do Zapdos for the ghastly?

Last edited:

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Zapdos - #145 (Serious)
    HP: 20
    Att: 14
    Def: 0
    SpA: 14
    SpD: 0
    Speed: 14

Serious #145 Zapdos: 20 / 14 / 0 / 14 / 0 / 14

Hidden Power Type is 'Fighting'. Hidden Power Power is 46.
    ----------
    Sorry Eevee doesn't have any egg moves.

As for eevee, I've never actually checked its Ivs since it's level 5 but
    its stats are
    Lv.5
    Likes to fight
    hp-20
    atk-10
    def-13
    sp.atk-11
    sp.def-13
    speed-11

odd, atk and def come up as invalid
    -------------------------
    EDIT: Would you do Zapdos for the ghastly?

The Zapdos is a bit suspicious...Can I have the actual stats so I can check IVs myself? I'll pass on Eevee and yes I'll do Zapdos for ghastly if Zapdos is legit.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    alright. Usually I'm skeptical of odd or possibly odd trades (as you can see from me checking shaymin on my thread earlier) but I didn't have any doubt this was legit. But by all means check it out.

Zapdos (in ultra ball)
    serious
    loves to eat
    Distant land
    arrived at 50
    pressure
    extrasensory
    bpass
    metal sound
    tbolt

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    alright. Usually I'm skeptical of odd or possibly odd trades (as you can see from me checking shaymin on my thread earlier) but I didn't have any doubt this was legit. But by all means check it out.

Zapdos (in ultra ball)
    serious
    loves to eat
    Distant land
    arrived at 50
    pressure
    extrasensory
    bpass
    metal sound
    tbolt

hmmm...I did get the same IVs....I'm going to have to pass on it. It's just too suspiciuos with most of the IV values being the same (3 stats with 14 and 2 with 0....)

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    It is a little odd but there is a 1/31 chance of any given iv being any given # up to 31. It HAS to happen like this some of the time. Also, If it was hacked wouldn't you think it'd be a lot better? I have the other 2 Distant Land birds from the set. The articuno and a moltres. There is nothing odd about their ivs.

But that's ok, if you want anything else you know where to find me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back