• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

kitaangel

Pokédork.
Years
  • Hey there guys!
    I thought I'd share some of my art and stuff.
    Anyways,
    here goes!
    More of it can be seen here: http://kita-angel.deviantart.com/

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Kita-Angel's Artwork!

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
  • Nice work!
    I like the pokemon photo like things, the flat-ness in them looks good.
    Your first one is Awesome, the best i've seen in a while.
    Keep it up!

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Nice perspective on the girl. It makes me imagine a yo-yo flying from her hand for some reason, heh. As for the Gyarados and Pikachu drawing, well, I just think it would be awesome to see that on a t-shirt. Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    ah the perspective and detail on the top one is so perfect~<3
    your (presumably) DA id is just so cute! i adore the way you did the eyes! so shiney and sweet!
    the way you do the ears and tail (along with the colours) make them look like waves, its so pretty! i love it!
    the pokemon ones are so cute, theyre lineless and soft :3 i love the cleffas bg! the colours are so cute and the little stars are so sparkly and wonderful. and the bigger one with the face! omg that so cute!
    and the gyrados chasing the pikachu? made me lol so much~<3
    awesome stuff~ keep it up 8D!

Years
  • No offense to anyone, but you're one of the only people on this section that I've seen that might have a future in art of any time. I mean the regular art forum, not the graphics forum, and I said "one of the only", not the only.

Keep it up, your work is nice! :)

Back