• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I checked... And it is 6 IV. According to bulbapedia, zygrade only has one ability though
    Nvm I saw you said nature. What nature does yours have?

Last edited:

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Hi there im interested in a few event pokemon you have.

Pokeball vivillon

Tokyo bay inkay

VGC 2009 milotic

I can offer

Movie 17 darkrai (with phantom force)

Ash's pikachu

2013 JPN birthday sylveon

Just let me know thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi there im interested in a few event pokemon you have.

Pokeball vivillon

Tokyo bay inkay

VGC 2009 milotic

I can offer

Movie 17 darkrai (with phantom force)

Ash's pikachu

2013 JPN birthday sylveon

Just let me know thanks

I'm on a holiday in Greece at the moment, once I get back I'll get to you ASAP :)

Years
    Hi! I am interested in your shiny porygon-Z, could you take a look at my shop and let me know if you find anything worth for a trade?
    Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    hey, sorry for double posting.. I have to go in 15 minutes, do you think you can make it?
    I have already added your fc :)

So sorry about that, I was having troubles cloning a little bit, I have it ready for whenever you are. ^^

Years
    Hi:) how are you? I was wondering if you could check my thread to see if i have anything you would be interested in for 2 copies of the super size shiny pumpkaboo, one holding an everstone(which I can replace for you) and one not holding an everstone? Thank you:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi:) how are you? I was wondering if you could check my thread to see if i have anything you would be interested in for 2 copies of the super size shiny pumpkaboo, one holding an everstone(which I can replace for you) and one not holding an everstone? Thank you:)

I'm good thanks! And you?

I'm supposing I can choose 2 then? :pink_boogie:
    Can I take the Hawlucha if it's either UT or BR, and one of the Shiny Vivillon patterns I don't have yet? :)
    If Hawlucha isn't, then I'll just take another Vivillon
    And I can certainly attach one Everstone :pink_boogie: It'll be great if you could attach one too though, I only have one Everstone in my Y game :pink_nod:

Years
    I'm good thanks! And you?

I'm supposing I can choose 2 then? :pink_boogie:
    Can I take the Hawlucha if it's either UT or BR, and one of the Shiny Vivillon patterns I don't have yet? :)
    If Hawlucha isn't, then I'll just take another Vivillon
    And I can certainly attach one Everstone :pink_boogie: It'll be great if you could attach one too though, I only have one Everstone in my Y game :pink_nod:
    I'm good:) thanks for asking:)
    You can pick three since you are an awesome trader:) and the hawlucha has 252 attack and 252 speed but i can use the reset bag to set it back to normal but what does BR mean? Her details are as follows, lvl 42 adamant unburden with flying press acrobatics swords dance and roost. which vivillon would you prefer? I can do any but sandstorm (I took a Non redistribution oath in order to get it for free)

And of course I will hook you up with a replacement everstone:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'm good:) thanks for asking:)
    You can pick three since you are an awesome trader:) and the hawlucha has 252 attack and 252 speed but i can use the reset bag to set it back to normal but what does BR mean? Her details are as follows, lvl 42 adamant unburden with flying press acrobatics swords dance and roost. which vivillon would you prefer? I can do any but sandstorm (I took a Non redistribution oath in order to get it for free)

And of course I will hook you up with a replacement everstone:)

Are you sure? Then you should pick another Pokemon of mine haha (check the google docs sheet, it's more updated)
    BR is battle ready~
    Could I have Archipelago, Jungle and River? :pink_boogie:

Years
    Are you sure? Then you should pick another Pokemon of mine haha (check the google docs sheet, it's more updated)
    BR is battle ready~
    Could I have Archipelago, Jungle and River? :pink_boogie:

Yea I will do those three vivillon and just a random is fine for the third. I like to give not recieve, lol. Just call me santa, jk.
    So no on hawlucha? And I will start the long cloning process now:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Yea I will do those three vivillon and just a random is fine for the third. I like to give not recieve, lol. Just call me santa, jk.
    So no on hawlucha? And I will start the long cloning process now:)

Haha alright, random it is... (are you suuuuuper sure?)
    I might have a trade for a Hawlucha already, and I'd like to collect the patterns, if that is okay :pink_boogie:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back