• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit's Shop: Events, Shinies, IV, EV, and others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    bpark ttar adamnet
    nyc wish chansey/farfetched/kangaskan
    jeremy psyduck/tauros/sandshrew
    i think this is what i got that u want ask if u want any more details
    thanks

These are the 7 I care about. Please list date, nature and ID# for all of them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Hi, I can offer ERNESTO ho-oh and tokyo squirtle for SPACE C and DOEL deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    ok, um, for the ho-oh: hardy 2/15/08 and
    squirtle: 60227 10/20/06 relaxed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    SPACE C and DOEL deoxys please. I had that same jolly one, but then looked like yankees or someone said it was hacked and then I saw you got a new serious one I think, so I'd like that.

I'm using a diff. game now: 4940 9930 5636. I'll be on Wi-Fi soon. I'll need clones back so I'll just wait on Wi-Fi after we first trade.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    SPACE C and DOEL deoxys please. I had that same jolly one, but then looked like yankees or someone said it was hacked and then I saw you got a new serious one I think, so I'd like that.

I'm using a diff. game now: 4940 9930 5636. I'll be on Wi-Fi soon. I'll need clones back so I'll just wait on Wi-Fi after we first trade.

alright I'll be there in a bit.

looker94

Water Trainer
    Years
    bpark ttar adament jun 21st proven legit
    all my nycs wishes are rare and proven legit and i do not give out the info
    psyduck is a hack
    tauros brave may 12 13579
    sandshrew calm kanto sep8th 13579

some of these i only will accept 2 or 3 events for like the jeremy tauros and wish kangaskan and chansey

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    bpark ttar adament jun 21st proven legit
    all my nycs wishes are rare and proven legit and i do not give out the info
    psyduck is a hack
    tauros brave may 12 13579
    sandshrew calm kanto sep8th 13579

some of these i only will accept 2 or 3 events for like the jeremy tauros and wish kangaskan and chansey

PM me the info for the wish events.
    your bp ttar and jeremys are hacked. don't argue.

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    i dont know how to pm and also what are ur resources on these events being "hacks" im a hex user

hex is only one of the processes in checking a pokemon, but it's not the only way since it doesn't always pick up hacks...manual checking via pokesav and other programs are required. Hex also don't pick up legit pokemon that have been tampered with.

To pm, go to my user profile, contact info, send private message.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    Hi, i have a question for you, you accept very rare fan made events or only officially events????

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    haha are u trying to scam me sounds like it ive collected both of those(all know dates of them)wishes legit are rare

fine, name something else from my thread that does not have NFT next to it and from what I was just told, the wish Farfetch'd isn't that rare....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back