• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kitteh's Art

Kitteh

Rockin' Mudkip
    Years
    I have some pieces of art here:

Unicow
    Phietu

Please, tell me what you think. When I get more art work, I'll post it. The unicow and Phietu are hand drawn.
    ----------
    ~Kitteh~

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Since this contains some hand-drawn artwork I shall let it stay here. :) It might be an idea to post your sprites/trainer card in the Pixel Art and T-Card Discussion threads, as you'll probably get more feedback there.

Your unicow is a very cool concept, and very original! ^^ I like the bright colours you used - it sorta looks psychedelic :D I think your pictures could do with a bit more shading - they look a bit flat in places, but you're off to a good start! :)

--FG

Kitteh

Rockin' Mudkip
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Since this contains some hand-drawn artwork I shall let it stay here. :) It might be an idea to post your sprites/trainer card in the Pixel Art and T-Card Discussion threads, as you'll probably get more feedback there.

Your unicow is a very cool concept, and very original! ^^ I like the bright colours you used - it sorta looks psychedelic :D I think your pictures could do with a bit more shading - they look a bit flat in places, but you're off to a good start! :)

--FG

Thanks. I'll move my computer generated work to the pixel art threads.

Back