• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kkitten's Starter and Box Clearance Thread

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Look on my thread.You can find 'em there.

This is to Kishoru Zera

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Hey uh... I'm looking for a male Turtwig (with either a bold or brave nature if you can).

Not sure if you can do it, but can you try to teach it seed bomb?

** I am on my way to the Pokemon league on the file I'm using. I'm training hard, so it would take some time, but I can go on the conquest for Heatran. I'll take one if you can clone it. :D

Last edited:

WilowWisp

Lurking in the shadows.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Hello...do you by any chance have a male Snorunt? I looked on your list, don't know if I skipped over it or not. @_@
    I can trade you a Delibird for it.

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hello...do you by any chance have a male Snorunt? I looked on your list, don't know if I skipped over it or not. @_@
    I can trade you a Delibird for it.

No. I don't have one.FFFFi

Kkitten

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Whose shiny deoxys do you want? Mine or taschemonsters? Mine is from the 3rd gen event.

Never mind I'm getting one later.

Hey uh... I'm looking for a male Turtwig (with either a bold or brave nature if you can).

Not sure if you can do it, but can you try to teach it seed bomb?

** I am on my way to the Pokemon league on the file I'm using. I'm training hard, so it would take some time, but I can go on the conquest for Heatran. I'll take one if you can clone it. :D
    Don't have one. sorry.ffiiilleerr

Last edited:
    Back