• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Klein's Trade Thread! <3

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    .::Kleinchen's Trading Thread::.

Hello all! My name is Kleinchen and this is my trading thread, if you haven't noticed already. C:

Just a few rules to get started!
    1. No hacks (obvious)
    2. Please be respectful of others
    3. Please be patient, I am a very busy person and may not always have time to respond to your post/PM/VM two seconds after you send it.

That's all! Not too difficult, no? n.n

What I'm Looking For

Right now I'm trying to complete my Pokedex! Haha, yes, and I'm pretttyyyy close too xD This is where you all come in! C: These are the Pokes I have not seen that I currently need to complete my Pokedex!

Spoiler:

Several of them I just need the first evolution to, and can just evolve myself... But I am lazy and would really appreciate getting the evolutions too. x3

ALSO, I LOVE shinies! Love love love love LOVE them! So if you don't have any of those but have a shiny you'd be willing to part with, more than likely I will gladly accept it. C:

Shinies I am currently wanting very badly:
    Shiny Shinx
    Shiny Absol
    Shiny Cyndaquil
    but I will accept virtually any shiny! :]

What I Can Offer

Pretty much anything NOT on that list, I can offer! n.n

I have every starter from every generation.

I can breed for Natures and some less-complicated Move chains (this takes a bit longer though).

Unfortunately, I have not quite mastered IV breeding, and so cannot offer it at this time. :C I also DO NOT have the time to offer EV training, though I would like to, but I simply am too busy to be able to. My apologies. :C

Any legendary not on that list I can trade -- HOWEVER, I would have to clone them, and my cloning skills are not very good. My wifi connection is kind of wonky and so I can never get the timing down quite right, so it's all up to chance whether I can get a Poke cloned or not. I lost my event Celebi trying to clone it once. :C So I CANNOT guarantee that I will be able to get you a legendary! My apologies.

Please post in this thread if you have an offer. If I do not respond within one to two days, then you can PM/VM me. My FC is in my signature, but I am getting a DSi within the week and so it will be changing soon. n.n

Thanks for looking at my thread! n.n

Last edited:

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    I checked your thread for your wants, would you be willing to trade it for EV'd Modest Typhlosion? it's 252 Sp.A/252 Spe, has a crap moveset (Tackle, Ember, Flamethrower, Flame Wheel... yeah I never bothered with giving it moves after I EV'd it xD; ), nicknamed Jupiter but that can be changed if you'd like. FORGOT TO MENTION it's only level 52 >.>;

If you're not interested, I don't have much else to offer but maybe we could work something out? n.n;

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Katsuyaki-Itsuki: Oh goodness no, I would rather trade something for it, but if you're not interested that's ok. I can live without it. xD;

LilacLust: Hmm... Maybe. What would you want in exchange?

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Oh, ok -- I'll get it ready and then just wait on Wifi for you, then. What's your FC? Mine is in my sig. n.n

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    blackwell: sure, what do you want in exchange?

LilacLust: I have a Xatu, so I'd have to breed one real quick, but yes, I can get one xD

Back