• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knight Online - the Adventure begins (PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GVG

Years
I haven't posted for quite a while for which I have no excuse. Well I have sort of - I've got exams to sit now... Anyway, I thought I'd make an RP, but not just like any other. I wanted it to be more old fashioned one and that's why I chose the story of the MMORPG Knight Online. For those who haven't played the game it's a story about swords and magic taking place on the continent of Adonis. The two races: Karus and El Morad are in constant raging war against each other ever since the God of Hatred and Destruction, Patos, wrecked havoc in the world of Carnac. The God of Love, Logos, was powerless to stop it and that's how the evil race of Karus formed. They are fearless warriors and have the courage to do anything. The warriors of El Morad, the human race, are more united and don't act in such a savage way as Karus do. War has been the very existance of these two nations for almost 2000 years. Now, new heroes rise from the ashes and the destiny of Adonis is to be decided once again ...
You take the part of one of those heroes. You can either be a Karus warrior or an El Morad warrior. Depending on the success of the RPG, I'll allow as many players as possible. After all, it's supposed to be a massive battle. However, don't forget that battle is not the only thing that may take place in this RP. Love stories will also be encouraged for if there's only war, then Patos is going to win once again. We'll start off in Moradon - a neutral zone where trade is fluorishing and many other people (both Karus and El Morad) live in peace. I don't know how often I'll be able to update the RP, but hopefully when my exams are over, I'll be posting more frequently. Ah, I almost forgot... The form that you have to fill in:

Nation: (Karus or El Morad)
Name:
Age: (the age will be a measure of your experience in battles although warriors that are over 45 years of age are considered too old and their reflexes are not as good).
Class: Warrior - Berserker, Defensive warrior/ Rogue - Archer, Assassin/ Priest - Battle priest, Cursing priest, Healer/ Mage - Fire, Ice, Lightning.
Personality:
Brief history: (optional)
Clan: (optional) - we'll create clans later on if there are enough people
Family: (optional) (if you have a family or someone you love, then you are expected to be more vulnerable and in the same time more powerful in battle.)
Knight: (Yes/No) If you are a knight, you are among the highest ranked members of your nation. The knights have a lot of responsibilities and are expected to act as such. Even though they are formidable warriors, they should be noble, forgiving, and gentle. Looking from that perspective gives them the advantage of being wiser and more experienced than others but this is also a secret door to their weaknesses.

Well, that's basically it. Hopefully, we'll have approximately equal numbers of Karus and El Morad warriors. If they aren't equal then the ones who are a smaller number will gain some kind of advantage so that the powers are equal (I haven't thought of that yet). We'll start once there are enough people.

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
This seems interesting...

Nation: El Morad
Name: Galeron Fortesque (Gah-le-ron)
Class: Archer
Personality: Galeron is quite cunning, but is also solitary and does not go well with others. He barely talks, and prefers to keep his thoughts to himself.
Brief history: Galeron has never been in the battlefield, so he is quite clueless to some things. However, with his great accuracy and cunning, he thinks he may have a chance after all.
Clan: Later...
Family: None
Knight: No

Last edited:

GVG

Years
Ok, one mistake I made unintentionally- If you are a warrior then you have to choose between Berserker or Defensive Warrior. If you are a Rogue then you have to choose between Assassin or an Archer and so on. You can specialize in only one area which will make you stronger. Of course you can choose to be Archer and Assassin at the same time. This will not make you very powerful, but it will give your character greater versatility.

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
Years
Nation: El Morad
Name: Sathos Malrok
Class: Defensive Waarrior
Personality: Kind, noble, forgiving, very quiet, and doesn't show his true emotions.....yet.
Brief History: (Unknown) Maybe later when I think of it.
Clan: Later...
Family: (Unknown)...For now until he opens up to people...
Knight: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back