• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knights of the Zodaic, (athena who?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • Yes you're reading right... Knights of the Zodiac....

if you don't know who they are... you're to young...

fill out this form and read the plot to get your armor on....

name: (knight you want to be.... there are five main ones... but you can be who ever you want... make it up if you want... make it interesting)
    armor: (what is the constilation that your armor represents, if you need a constalation... click here...)
    attacks: (what is your attack, it has to do something with your armor, or else it just doesn't make sence...)
    short history: (only fill this out if you made up your caricter... the set ones I already know...)
    pic of self: (I prefure pictures... if you need a pic of the knight you want to be tell me and I'll find you one...)

mine:

Name: Shun
    armor: Andromida
    attacks: cadena de andromida, (andromida's chain)
    pic of self:

Plot:

The Knights of the Zodiac are running a muck... they don't remember who they are saposed to protect or why... what's going on... maybe it was a new enemy... yess that's it... we must defeat this enemy if we want to save ourselvs and regane our memories, save Athena... (who's athena?), and save the world from certain distruction...

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • ((Ok... I know double posting is frawnd appon but.... I'm starting this thing....))

Shun looked around not knowing where he was, "Where am I?" he asks looking at his armor, "What am I wearing?" he stands up and looks around he could see nothing but the desert he stood in, "Anybody here?!" he calls into the sand....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back