• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KomakaiNeko's EV, IV and Shiny Shop

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    hey im intrestead in your shiny snorlax take a look at my thread for it if you dont see anything thier let me know

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Can you tell me the IV/EV spread, nature and ability of Axew and the EV spread, nature and ability of Joltik?

And for now I can't find the missing IVs of Hydreigon, because I don't have a way to check in B/W. And if you want Hydreigon and Reuniclus, you will have to clone them for me because Black version won't start if I'm using my AR, which means I can't clone. And Reuniclus is nicknamed 'hmmm?!'.

Idk the Axew's IVs but the guy at the Subway says he has very good potential or w/e he says that means good IVs, he's Adamant, the EV spread is 252att/252spd/6hp, and ability is mold breaker. Joltik is 252spA/252spd/6hp, he's Timid, and has compoundeyes.

& I am planning on getting an AR this week so I'll be able to clone. I can check Hydreigon's IVs once I get the AR.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Unforgiver i - I couldn't find anything I wanted.

FinalPaladin - I couldn't find anything I wanted.

aliandude - I already have one.

Dark sandslash - I couldn't find anything I wanted.

iMareth - I'm not interested in Axew unless you know the IVs... But I am interested in Joltik. And don't expect the AR to work, my Black version won't start if I try to use it with an AR.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    iMareth - I'm not interested in Axew unless you know the IVs... But I am interested in Joltik. And don't expect the AR to work, my Black version won't start if I try to use it with an AR.

Thanks for the heads up but I'll still try. I'll come back once I've taken care of everything.

Years
    regarding your CMT,i take this:-

Hydreigon*^#
    Lv. 100 Timid EV Trained
    311/221/194/349/201/324
    ?/31/?/31/?/31
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Im back after more than a week of vacation, i was trading the shiny near flawless magnezone if you still want it

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Hydreigon*^#
    Lv. 100 Timid EV Trained
    311/221/194/349/201/324
    ?/31/?/31/?/31
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Speed

Ferrothorn*
    Lv. 100 Brave EV Trained
    31/31/31/22/31/17
    EVs: 6 HP/252 Def/252 Sp.Def
    Egg Move: Leech Seed, Spikes

CMT for these two please

A Tell-Tale Heart

The Boy Who Waited...
    Years
    I am interested in your shiny Nincada. Unfortunately I don't have any flawless shinies; the closest I have is an EV'd shiny Gallade (Adamant, 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe, IVs: 28/31/29/15/28/31).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    XxK1NGxTHORxX - OK, we can finish that trade whenever we're able to.

johnny18 - The only ones I was interested in I'm getting from somebody else. If they never trade with me I'll trade with you.

A Tell-Tale Heart - Sorry, I already have one.

XAndyyX ss - After calculating the IVs of your Pokemon, I'm not interested in them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2012
    hey dude are al these pokemon on your black and white or are some on otheer games???
    I really want your shiny chimchar reallly bad ill give you a pretty decent pokemon

Back