• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kona-chan's Temporary Hatchery [[Happy Easter!]]

LightningNick

Beginning Breeder
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The Chikorita and Cyndaquil also interest me but i am in no hurry to get them if it is a problem as i have nothing of any real value, just sort of throwing it out there . I am happy with the Totodile at the moment. Thanks

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Alright, the Want List on the front page has been updated, if anyone wants to go double check their request to make sure I got it right, feel free and if anything is messed up, let me know!

I'll work on all the requests tonight and hopefully get them out to you all tomorrow morning. :]

Oh, and if anyone wants to submit a last minute request, there are two spots open, just in case.

Futbollar

Stanford Cardinal
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Can i get a squrtle with the turtwig? Can I give the just the one tangela or do you want another pokemon?

iPochama

loving pokemon tcg on gameboy.
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Pokemon - Eevee?
    Nature? - Whatever you can manage, x.
    Egg Moves? -
    Offer? -Uhm um. Idk, can i get you tomorrow at any point?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I still want to get this turtwig. Sorry I went, it was 3 o' clock in the morning in Australia so I was kinda tired.

Back