• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kona-chan's Tiny Chibi Poke'Place! [Adding new stuff everyday!]

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Hi everyone! I'm Kona-chan and I'm here to help you. I love breeding and playing Pokemon, and have been doing so since I was four years old. I know how to breed Egg Moves, EV train, etc, and I want to help some of the awesome people here in the PC after they've helped me. So, let's get on to the list of stuff I can breed, shall we? ^_^b

Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Chikorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile (Extra: Some with Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance!)
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Eevee
    Pichu (Extra: Some with Volt Tackle!)
    Riolu
    Phione
    (I'll add pictures when I get enough posts.)
    And don't worry! If there's something you want that you don't see on this list, feel free to post asking what it is and I can breed it for you. Everytime someone does this, I'll add it to the list up here. :)

I'm pretty sure everyone has one of these, it's a want list. Mines pretty simple, but I don't absolutely have to have any of these to trade with you. It's just stuff you know, you'd be my best friend for if you traded me. >w<

Any Shinies
    Any Events (See Serebii.net's Event List)
    Any Egg Move Bred Pokemon
    Any Legends

When I have free time, I usually go into the underground to collect items, so I have a pretty good stock of stuff. I'm willing to trade items with people, and I'm looking for pretty much anything. If I have something specific that I need, I'll put it in my list in case you have what I'm looking for.

Looking For:
    Any of the Power Items.

Stock:
    Blue Shard
    Damp Rock
    Everstone
    Fire Stone
    Green Shard
    Hard Stone
    Heat Rock
    Helix Fossil
    Icy Rock
    Iron Ball
    Leaf Stone
    Light Clay
    Moon Stone
    Old Amber
    Red Shard
    Root Fossil
    Skull Fossil
    Smooth Rock
    Sun Stone
    Thunderstone
    Water Stone
    Yellow Shard

I only have a few rules. Respect me and anyone else that comes into this thread. If I find you breaking any of the PokeCommunities rules, you will immediately be reported. And, I can't say this enough, but do not attempy to give me Pokemon that are hacked, such as from an Action Replay, Gameshark, Code Breaker, or any other device designed to do so. Before every trade, I will ask you if what you are giving me is legit, and even if you say it is, during the trade I will check everything and if I see anything suspicious, I will immediately disconnect. KEEP THIS IN MIND.

These are all the events and shinies that I have. These are NOT for trade, just to keep track of what I have.

Movie Shaymin / OT: (Japanese) / ID No.: 07198 / Cherish Ball / Bashful / Micle Berry / Pokemon Movie 08 / UT

Darkrai / OT: ALAMOS / ID No.: 05318 / Cherish Ball / Timid / Enigma Berry / UT
    Darkrai / OT: ALAMOS / ID No.: 05318 / Cherish Ball / Bashful / Enigma Berry / UT

Latios / OT: 10 ANIV / ID No.: 00010 / Poke Ball / Brave / UT
    Latias / OT: 10 ANIV / ID No.: 00010 / Poke Ball / Gentle / UT
    Celebi / OT: 10 ANIV / ID No.: 00010 / Poke Ball / Serious / UT

Manaphy / OT: Joe / ID No.: 29940 / Poke Ball / Docile / Pokemon Ranger / T

Jirachi / OT: WISHMKR / ID No.: 20043 / Poke Ball / Gentle / UT

Pikachu / OT: PKTOPIA / ID No.: 06257 / Poke Ball / Hardy / T
    Pikachu / OT: PKTOPIA / ID No.: 06257 / Poke Ball / Hardy / T

Mew / OT:(Japanese) / ID No.: 50716 / Poke Ball / Impish / UT
    Mew / OT: MYSTRY / ID No.: 06930 / Poke Ball / Quirky / UT

Deoxys / OT: Gamestp / ID No.: 06218 / Cherish Ball / Modest / UT

Lugia / OT: Peach / ID No.: 47733 / Poke Ball / Quirky / UT
    Lugia (Shiny) / OT: NICK / ID No.: 31066 / Master Ball / Brave / UT

Last edited:

Detox

I was wondering,would you be intrested in tradig a larvitar for a Totodile?

Detox

Stats,I dont know,it hasnt hatched yet along with the other piles of bagon,dratini,gible,and riolu eggs.

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    @Glass: That would be even better! Do you mind it being in an egg?

@Phantom: Alright, would you mind waiting after Glass? I still have to breed another one of those for you. Do you mind if it's an egg too?

Detox

sure,Id have to wait anyways,my DS is broken,but I should have another one by saturday.If thats okay with you.....

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    @Glass: Thanks for the Manaphy! <3

@Phantom: That's fine. Are you certain on a time? I'm leaving on Sunday morning so I'll be packing most of the day tomorrow.

Stats,I dont know,it hasnt hatched yet along with the other piles of bagon,dratini,gible,and riolu eggs.
    I just looked at what you had on another board, and noticed you said you had a shiny Larvitar but was already giving it to someone. Is that for me or someone else? I wasn't exactly sure because you said it was an egg in this post, so I was suspicious that maybe it was a hacked shiny egg. Because I'm pretty sure there's no way to tell if an egg is shiny until it hatches. Excuse my suspicion if I'm wrong, I was just a little worried. ^_^;

Last edited:

Detox

Nah,it was one already hatched someone on youtube asked me for.I just bred this one on my friends DS....unfortunately,she has no Wi-Fi

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Alright! I'm not sure if you'll be on it now considering I just saw your message. >w<

Just to let anyone that's wondering know, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow morning, but you can leave me anything you might want and I can work on it as soon as I get back. Plus, if anyone wants to keep this up and running, as in getting customers, feel free. I'd really appreciate it. :)

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    Just to let anyone that's wondering know, I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow morning, but you can leave me anything you might want and I can work on it as soon as I get back. Plus, if anyone wants to keep this up and running, as in getting customers, feel free. I'd really appreciate it. :)

acetrainer

&quot;supercool&quot; trainer
    Years
    Would you accept an egg moved Rhyhorn with Ice Fang and an egg moved Ralts with will-o-wisp, shadow sneak, and shadow ball for a Phione?

Pkmn Trainer Kona-chan

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    I'm back everyone, and ready to get back to work on breeding! Feel free to leave me more orders! <3

@acetrainer: That would be awesome! I've been looking for a Ralts with those moves for my team. Would it be too much to ask to get one untouched? :)

Back