• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konichiwa

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Konichiwa every1. I'm -Sasuke-. This seems to be a nice place to chill out when i'm not in school. Anyway I hope to make some new friends here, I love meeting new people.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    Konichiwa to you to :3 and welcome to the forums and stuff =P
    oh, btw i see you got Sasuke in your avatar. he's pretty cool, but my favorite character is Kakashi^^
    I have seen about 70 episodes of Naruto =P

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    Konichiwa! Welcome to PC. Be sure to read the rules and have a good time. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, want a friend, or just feel like chatting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC -Sasuke- !
    hehe. sasuke's a cutie!
    anyways, have fun, read the rules, and make friends.
    PM me if you need sumthing or wanna be buddies.

~catch ya later~ =3

PS. Kakashi's my fav too... haha :D sorry Sasuke!

Shorty

Years
    Hiye Sasuke!!!!! ^_^

We are always glad to have new people join this forum, I should know, I'm new myself. Want to my friend just send me a PM! Promise I won't bite. Hope you have a fabulous time here, doll, tata. ;)

Years
    Well come here Sasuke is always good to welcome people here, my mom always say "dont play A LOT STUDY MORE!" :P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Welcome to PC, -Sasuke-!! I'm sure you will meet many of new friends here and enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the PC -Sasuke- ^^
    I hope you have fun here!
    Awesome avatar by the way!

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Back