• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konoro's Trading Workshop

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    im really stuck to choose between shellder and eevee but meh eevee will do coz i can choose his next evolution, btw theyre not in japanese or anything/legit are they? coz last time you gave me a japanese pokemon

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    Lumine > In fact I have a japaneese version and a french one, but I was further in the japaneese one when I did the trade with you last time... so now I'm only using the french one (if their names are in japaneese or french it will be written in the "Nc." line, but most of my valuable Pokemon are English. Anyway, if it's a japaneese or french I can still give them their english name.

And, yeah, they're all legit... I'm waiting for your answer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    Hey, I am interested in your shiny evee, raikou and suicine ... I have these 10 aniv pokemon ... dragonair, t-tar, celebi. I also have these shiny pokes: ponyta, haunter, starly. I also have a shiny lugia.

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    unkee > Humm, is you deoxys shiney ? (because I don't want to)
    Without cloning I have (as shiney) Mismagius, Shellder, Luxray.

johnnytest > I'm not really interested into event Pokemon.
    Anyway, your Ponita for my Eevee ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    unkee > Humm, is you deoxys shiney ? (because I don't want to)
    Without cloning I have (as shiney) Mismagius, Shellder, Luxray.

johnnytest > I'm not really interested into event Pokemon.
    Anyway, your Ponita for my Eevee ?

cool, my fc is 1074 8000 2310

Allen K.

At least!
    Years
    unkee > I've just saw this :

FAKES: Any caught Deoxys under level 30. Also, any Deoxys caught in Hoenn because the Aurora ticket was never distributed again by time Emerald came out (I've heard it may be caught in Hoenn if you could Wondercard it, but I need to get some more people to test and verify this v_v). And any other Deoxys caught in the grass is hacked and may not obey.

From the what's hacked thread.

Could you give me more informations about your Deoxys ?

Back