• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Krafty Quill's fanclub :: Are you slick enough?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    Thank you Krafty! *glomps* ^-^

I think I should start thinking about one because I have a few vague ideas but nothing terribly interesting yet... so um... wait for a while... ^-^;;

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Eh ><;; I haven't added any of the new members recently. Will someone get all the names that I should add for meh? XD;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Shaydeh

THat all I can get Jen.

King of Games? Eh? Yeah. I think you have a head full of dreams there Krafts. I think I may download that thing you said on to the computer and show you some choas. King of Games? Yeah. I maynot be the king but I do know how to make some choas.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    OMG Jen! And I thought my dog was lazy! =O

Alright, I think this everyone that joined since then:

Shaydeh
    Shorty
    Mikuru
    Yuki N.
    MariaJet can join to, provided she never calls me KQ again. ;)

Char says I have a head full of dreams... XD

That's not exactly a bad thing if you know how to translate them into reality like I do. What thing are you talking about that you may download? The GBA version with the rom?

Shorty

Years
    Mule City? Right? ^_^"

So you think you are the King of Games, huh. Well, that's confidence for ya.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Mule City ... Right? ^^"

RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

Sorry to burst your oversized snot bubble renegade, but rest assured that you are no king of any kind. Not as long as the world's darkened and polluted air stains my lungs with enough fuel to keep me alive. In other words, you're the burger and Shaydeh's the king, myesh?

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    New members! ^_^

Krafty must like Yu-Gi-Oh. o.o;; I only like DMG (dark magician girl)...design is pretty. ;=;

Shaydeh is an interesting person! I love his way of talking. Myesh. Kawaii~

~M ♡

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    I'm surprised at the lack of ridge racer references in this conversation. You've all gone soft on me.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Geez. I have to write a fanfiction one day to rival Kraftys. Then we'll see who writes wickedly. >D

But yes, they're awesome. Welcome. =x

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    King Of Games is correct.

It's not arrogance people, it's destiny. v_v

Shaydeh, you are a typical RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

Talk is cheap, and so is walking, so play me and I then we'll see whose snot bubble gets bursted, myesh? ;)

Yezzir, Mikuru. I'm a big fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom, more the game than the anime thugh. Yugi is the biggest cheat in the whole anime. How the hell can you use Monster Reborn in your opponent's turn??? That melinium item is going to his head. Kiaba rocks. That's why he is deserving of my theme. And you, Mikuru, love pink. O_o

And what Lily really meant to say is that "she" loves you too much for that, but of course that would be too convenient. Go figure.

EDIT: You are welcome Munch, excuse the pun. And Lily is much too modest, her fan fictions would pwn mine anyday. =\

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    Yugi was cute! I liked the younger version...older one scared me a bit, wai~ XDD;; Of course I love pink! It's my favorite color and I want to show it off whenever I can! I'm weird I know. >.<

Lily loves Dactylus? O.O Awwww! That's shweet! I think they could be a perfect match! I wish I knew them better. Hehe. XD;;

~M ♡

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Well Mikuru if you care I own two Toon Dark Magican Girls. They are pretty cute if you ask me.

Yeah. I think I may download that thing to my computer. YOu said it was small didn't you? I like to play with your mind with my deck. haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back