• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Krafty Quill's fanclub :: Are you slick enough?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    They not just Dark Magican Girls! They are Toon Dark Magican Girls! THey are cute.

The 'hahas' will stay. If I get beat by you it will be more fun for me. I just like to know I messed with you. How long does it take to download?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Well, that depends on the speed of your connection and stuff. First you have to download the emulator "VisualBoy Advance". I think Version 8.0 beta is the latest, then you have to look for the Yu-Gi-Oh ROM file. The emulator is about 2MB max, if i remember correctly, and the game something like 16MB. You know you're connection better than me, how long would that take?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    Heyo Krafty!

Haha! KQ... reminds me of DQ. Now I always think of ice cream whenever I see you now... :3

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    [SIZE=-1]Okie, Shaydeh, Yuki N., Mikuru, Uhhhhh... o0 XD [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
    [/SIZE]

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    OMG! O_O Can't you even scroll up Jen? XD
    Apart from those, I think only Muncha joined.

Hm, yeah, Maa, I'll have to look for the link again. Can't remember when I last downloaded it. VisualBoy should be easy to find using Google. The ROM, is going to be something else... ^^"
    Unless you know any good sites. Hamir seems like a prof in this matter, maybe you should ask him?

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    Older Yugi scares me because he acts so mature...his voice is so deep...he's a pharoah (sp) and all. .__. They (pharoahs) all intimidate me. I liked Tea (or Asuka! Asuka sounds prettier)! I always use japanese names...`-`; I always thought of older yugi as some kind of dad for the younger one. Their relationship looks complex and...0.x

I never saw toon DMGs. How do they look like? ;=; they must be super cute. DMGs ARE cute! ^.~ Mother stopped buying me YGO cards (and pokemon) a LONG time ago. ;~; she said I'm too old for them so I think I forgot how to play...I had to give all of them away to my cousins, even DMG! :[!! no fair.

The N in Yuki is Nagato. Nagato Yuki, or Yuki Nagato. We both chose our usernames from the same anime, so...I originally wanted Haruka, but I chose this. ^-^;; Now I want Kairi, because Namine inspired me to (kingdom hearts), but that's also taken! Life's unfair! I complain too much so I'll stop typing noww, nyeh. 0.x I think I AM hyper. XDDD;;; summer academy ended an hour ago and I'm still so energetic. Calculus is too hard for me..it melted my brain. Does anyone know any calculus?? <(.)_(.)> *geeky* x33

I talk too much~ *blinku~* o,o;; and this isn't even my fanclub..it's kraftys! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I talk a lot. From now on, I'll keep my posts less than a paragraph. *.*

~M ♡

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    You are hyper! =O

Don't worry about the length of the post, bigger is better. the only problem I had with it is that you spelled Krafty with a lower case "K", never do that again please. ;)

I don't buy Yu-Gi-Oh cards much myself any more because there are not a lot people to play against over here. Most of my duels happen over the computer now. You know Mikuru, you sound just like Lily. She was also inspired that much by Naminé and she even wanted that same name. In fact, if you go to SSP, you will see that she does have it.

Calculus isn't that bad if you ask me and I know Maa aces it.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Yeah. I took Calculus last year in High School. It is easy. The only problem is the easy mistakes that could happen from doing the algabra that comes with it. Still it is easy.

HEre is Toon Dark Magican Girl. The cutie of my ToonCaster Deck.
    https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2558/post20078511224536970nc.jpg

I ask Hamir if I see him again.

I don't play YGO cards that much anymore. The last card I brought was my 2nd Toon DMG.

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    Krafty* Sorry. O,O

I thought of how pretty namine's name was, so I wanted kairi, but that's taken...kingdom hearts is a great game!!

I don't get the beginning of it...my calculus teacher never explains everything. I look at the worksheets and play around with the edges..;=; how sad.

The toon DMG looks really cute! I wish I had blonde hair like hers. 0_x;;

~M ♡

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Oh. You meant brownie points. I thought you meant brownies as in the food. I like brownies expectly the one with little bits of chocolate chips in them.

My calculus teacher was the same teacher that I had for algabra back in 8th grade. She is my favorite math teacher.

I guessing she has brown hair. That is common. Maybe she has dirty blound hair is my second guess.

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    My hair is naturally black and straight, but I highlighted the whole thing copper/orange/the usual highlight color...it's so long. ^-^ But I want natural blonde hair, hn~

~M ♡

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I have short hair. It looks cute when tied, though~

Calculus...pfft. I didn't even start Algebra II, yet. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2006
    Krafty Quill said:
    An Ice Scream XD

I knew I was cool but man. ;) What does the "N." stand for in your name?
    Goodness, you disappointed me, Krafty. You should know! ._.

As Mikuru said, the N stands for Nagato, which is the surname of my favorite character from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. It's such an awesome anime! :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back