• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kratos's boba banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    This is a banner I made I was wondering if some people think it is good.
    Please rate it. Thank you. It is kind of big though I was in a real hurry.

Kratos's boba banner

I hope it is good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Im going to be honest, no its not good, even I could do better, an I am awful at things like this. 1 the font is plain and boring, 2 what kind of place do you call where you put the text? You can't even read it. 3 the pictures boring, to big and its basicly just a picture with lame text added.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Looks to me like you just took a pic and added text. A retarded,drunk, chimpanzee could even do that,in his sleep even. XD But yeah,no effort was put into it. I could literally say I could make this in less then 30 seconds,which,IMO is sad. Oh well,you can only hope to improve. =P

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    That boba banner I know it did suck I never said I liked it either. This next banner I tryed alot harder to do. Do you think this one is good?
    Kratos's boba banner

A13

Years
    Sorry but not too fond of that sig/banner. Stock looks ugly (rofl what's up with that anyways >__>) Text looks strange and unlegible, No border... Uhh i could go on but i wouldn't want to waste my time.

6/10. (Hey at least it's above average)

Kurosaki

Well, I wouldn't go as far as to say that. You basically did the same thing, the only difference was that you blended two pics together, and it's overly obvious that you did so. Like A13 said, the text is... different, and a border would make it look better. And also, like A13 said, the list goes on and on.

I'm going to assume from the banner quality that you're using MS Paint, and if that's true, I recommend you getting a better program if you hope to go far with banners/ other graphics.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ick. ummm... i can see the parts where the second picture overlaps the first, have you heard of cropping? text is white... huh? Raven's a gothic character, dude... white certainly ain't her color. it's a bit unmatching to Raven's personality; try www.dafont.com. oh, and please, please add a border.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    But white is her color since the episodes lately she wore white. I am using MS paint too Yukito. Well next I make a banner it will be way better. thanks for the suggestions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back