• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Krookodile VS Heliolisk

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    So, I have a pokémon X team but I'm debating on whether to use Heliolisk or Krookodile. My team is going to be:

Greninja
    Venusaur
    Aegislash
    Sylveon
    Noivern

Should I use Krookodile or Heliolisk for my 6th?

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • Im no expert at this kind of stuff sorry! but maybe you should pair the stats and look at what you gotta do who You might face what pokemon might be essencal idk tho im not a fighting expert

SuperSonicChao

♃ ♄ ♀ ☿ ♇
    Years
  • I personally prefer Krookodile- it would feel like your team would do well with another Physical attacker. Also with Heliolisk you have a vulnerability of Ground types with 2 Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • my vote goes to heliolisk but that's just bc i think it's cooler and more fun to use. when i'm having trouble picking between pokemon i just go with whichever one i want to use most, nevermind the stats or type coverage. 4/6 of my heartgold team is weak to fighting but i'm just like you know what. who cares. XY isn't that hard anyway so shrug.

Back