• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kupo's Trade Corner and Shiny Workshop

Years
  • That's perfect, i'll try and get as many available as possible for you before then. I'll try and be on from 8pm - 10pm.

same here
    need anything from the lists? cuz i have to breed/hatch before :)
    my thread is up to date, just updated, so...
    lets help each other out :D
    (cant do shinies/flawless on my DSi XL, so dont ask for any)

Years
  • at the moment i have Black only
    my Platinum (loads of UT shinies with abilities/natures are waiting for a repair....or restart)
    I can trade Gen V only atm

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    at the moment i have Black only
    my Platinum (loads of UT shinies with abilities/natures are waiting for a repair....or restart)
    I can trade Gen V only atm

Ok no problem, i'll try and transfer over my pokemon from Pokemon Diamond to Pokemon White when i can, for the time being i'll make a list of what i can trade to you from White (should be posted in an hours time).

I looked at your list and need the following:

Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip and Panpour.

Years
  • ok, no problem
    i'll hatch some lvl1 UT random tomorrow

Could someone help me evolve my gurdurr and trade back?

anytime
    i need help to trade-evolve some, too

Ok no problem, i'll try and transfer over my pokemon from Pokemon Diamond to Pokemon White when i can, for the time being i'll make a list of what i can trade to you from White (should be posted in an hours time).

I looked at your list and need the following:

Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip and Panpour.

no problem mate!

we'll check each others list tomorrow
    check my DW list too :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    Ok, just checked my Pokemon White game, it seems like all the Pokemon I listed is there already.

Just need to breed and hatch some of them so I can keep my original ones, hope you don't mind Level 1's. 17 Pokemon in total.

Will check your dream world Pokemon as well but if I don't find anything any random Pokemon is cool apart from the ones I asked for.

Years
  • Ok, just checked my Pokemon White game, it seems like all the Pokemon I listed is there already.

Just need to breed and hatch some of them so I can keep my original ones, hope you don't mind Level 1's. 17 Pokemon in total.

Will check your dream world Pokemon as well but if I don't find anything any random Pokemon is cool apart from the ones I asked for.

pls just choose some Pokémon
    i hate random breeding :D

and I need only these (so dont breed more):
    Charmander, Pidgey, Spearow, Nidoran(M), Diglett, Meowth, Tentacool, Gastly, Voltorb, Cubone, Mr Mime, Scyther
    prefer DW females :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    pls just choose some Pokémon
    i hate random breeding :D

and I need only these (so dont breed more):
    Charmander, Pidgey, Spearow, Nidoran(M), Diglett, Meowth, Tentacool, Gastly, Voltorb, Cubone, Mr Mime, Scyther
    prefer DW females :D

Will check your list now and confirm bro.

Edit: Smoochum - Female - Hydratation - lvl1
    Meditite - Female - Telepathy - lvl1
    Mankey - Female - Defiant - lvl1
    Lickytung - Female - Cloud Nine - lvl1
    Exeggcute - Female - Harvest - lvl1
    Abra - Female - Magic Guard - lvl1
    Nidoran - Female - Hustle - lvl1

Is this fine bro?

Last edited:
    Years
  • so you need all my DW females :D
    Abra isnt ready yet...
    its a Timid, Magic Guard Female, so...its self use, with egg moves. i need to train it first

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2014
    so you need all my DW females :D
    Abra isnt ready yet...
    its a Timid, Magic Guard Female, so...its self use, with egg moves. i need to train it first

Sorry about the delay, lol honestly it was the easiest and fastest to choose from the list.

But i have decided on these 12: Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Panpour, Weedle, Vulpix, Zubat, Venonat, Slowpoke, Seel and Shelder.

I'm in the Wifi room at the moment, will wait there for another hour.

If not then perhaps tomorrow evening? 8pm - 10pm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    Can I get a shiny Charmander? Level 1 is fine, I'll raise it myself. I can give you a Level 100 Arceus for it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    How many normal Pokemon would you want in exchange for the shiny Larvesta? I also have a Lv. 1 Scraggy with ability Moxie and Ice Punch and Dragon Dance if you're interested.

Last edited:
    Back