• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{ kurayami's ☆ graphics }

WarHawk

No more School.
    Years
    Hey everyone! Sorry about my big delay, I've been away from my house for waaay too many hours. I haven't forgotten about my requests, though!

Chikara - Thank you! =) And, sure, feel free to request again! I apologize about the delay, but if you could please just wait until I finish these first, I'd really appreciate it. <3<3

Glad I could help, Kayleigh!

Darkrai X and Vanilla Kitsune, please read over the front page real quick. (: You're both missing just ooonnneee thing, but I'll be more than happy to do your requests once your posts have been edited.

~Daisuke~, please give me credit for the current banner you're using from me first. I'll complete your request, but I need to see that you'll follow my rules. Thanks!

Ok here's the deal: I'm working on completing all requests now. I want to finish all of these BEFORE taking further requests. I should have them all done soon, so please just be patient. (:

I changed the request,sorry that I did that,tell me if you don't want to render the Luffy
    and I will find another.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hey everyone! Sorry about my big delay, I've been away from my house for waaay too many hours. I haven't forgotten about my requests, though!

Chikara - Thank you! =) And, sure, feel free to request again! I apologize about the delay, but if you could please just wait until I finish these first, I'd really appreciate it. <3<3

Glad I could help, Kayleigh!

Darkrai X and Vanilla Kitsune, please read over the front page real quick. (: You're both missing just ooonnneee thing, but I'll be more than happy to do your requests once your posts have been edited.

~Daisuke~, please give me credit for the current banner you're using from me first. I'll complete your request, but I need to see that you'll follow my rules. Thanks!

Ok here's the deal: I'm working on completing all requests now. I want to finish all of these BEFORE taking further requests. I should have them all done soon, so please just be patient. (:

Ooh, A Busy life? xD
    Anyways Take your time Kurayami!! Great Art needs Great Time! xD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Sorry about before. ^^;

Anyways, good luck with requests! Take your time, and feel free to PM me if there are any problems you experience!

Thank you!

Back