• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--KURUPON's arts--

Years
  • I made a Bulbasaur and a Gulpin fanart a while ago, so I thought I'd post it here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I think I will be updating when I have new stuff, but I'm not the fastest, I work with a very slow pace since my drawings are usually very big and a lot of work.

The Gulpin was for my cousin in London since it is her favourite Pokémon, and Bulbasaur is my own fav so I just wanted to draw him. I tried to draw Bulbasaur in my own style as much as possible so that's why he looks different.

Years
  • Huh, I like your drawings.

The backgrounds are simple, but I think that's good because if it was busy (crazy and stuff xD) it could have taken away attention from the Pokemon, or the drawings would have blended in with the background.
    The Gulpin drawing is pretty cute and simple. It's not AMAZING, but very cute. I would have suggested shading it, but maybe it looks fine without it. The color is nice, I think a little lighter than the real colors of Gulpin, but maybe I'm wrong. xD
    Bulbasaur!
    I really love that drawing. I love the style or shading you use, it looks soft, maybe watercoloring brush or something. The colors on this drawing are a little better than the first drawing. At least, that's my way of thinking it. Huh, the eyes are different, but I think it works well. ^..^
    Nice work!

Years
  • Huh, I like your drawings.

The backgrounds are simple, but I think that's good because if it was busy (crazy and stuff xD) it could have taken away attention from the Pokemon, or the drawings would have blended in with the background.
    The Gulpin drawing is pretty cute and simple. It's not AMAZING, but very cute. I would have suggested shading it, but maybe it looks fine without it. The color is nice, I think a little lighter than the real colors of Gulpin, but maybe I'm wrong. xD
    Bulbasaur!
    I really love that drawing. I love the style or shading you use, it looks soft, maybe watercoloring brush or something. The colors on this drawing are a little better than the first drawing. At least, that's my way of thinking it. Huh, the eyes are different, but I think it works well. ^..^
    Nice work!
    Thanks so much! Yeah that's true, I wanted to keep them simple, I tried making a background with the Bulbasaur but it would make him fall back a little and I didn't want that.

No no you're right about the Gulpin's colour, I made it too light, I figured that out afterwards but I was okay with it. I spent quite more time on the Bulbasaur so I can understand why it looks better. I shouldn't be lazy with my drawings but sometimes I can't help ; u ;

Thanks for your comment, it helps me to improve <3

Back