• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey Kywie =3. Eating or having too much sugar doesn't make you daibetic ^^;. It is when your system cant process it properly

Stevo-Kun

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Kylie-chan, you getting your net back on Tuesday, that is so great! I am happy for you. =3 I bet you got tired to going to the library. Right?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    pikastar said:
    YAY! Kylie-chan, you getting your net back on Tuesday, that is so great! I am happy for you. =3 I bet you got tired to going to the library. Right?
    Oh, it was a major inconvenience ^_^ Thanks. :3 I know, but if she sees... ^_^

Stevo-kun

Years
    That ish great *hugs again*. Do you remember a while back when I was talking to you on MSN? I won't get into detail.

Stevo-Kun

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I think so ^_^ Any convo in particular? Oh yeah, I know now. ^_^ Yeah, you cheered me up so much. I was just so upset and in despair 'cause no one online was anyone I could turn to, so when you signed in I was so glad. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah I was there when it was hard for you, when ya got banned and now look at you, my little fwiend Kyliemuffin ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back