• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    XD So that's what Kakashi and Linoone meant when they said that you go "crazy" and "flirtatious" and all that when you talk to them ... it was pretty interesting. Give me a shout when you two, or you three, or you and your boys get together next. I'll bring the pizza.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    MAX! That's pure blasphemy! >O Gundam SEED totally pwnz everything and anything. Except for some things. XD;

And you are diabetic, Dominic? o.o I used to know a girl - she was a friend, before we lost contact - who was diabetic~ Also, why did you hate Nicol?! ;o;

My friend had a birthday today, espeongirl XD

Hi, Charmuffin-kun. XD

And yes. That's what they meant, Max. XD Only... meh, maybe I should show you the logs of the convo tomorrow :x

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    MAX! That's pure blasphemy! >O Gundam SEED totally pwnz everything and anything. Except for some things. XD;

And you are diabetic, Dominic? o.o I used to know a girl - she was a friend, before we lost contact - who was diabetic~ Also, why did you hate Nicol?! ;o;

Hi, Charmuffin-kun. XD

And yes. That's what they meant, Max. XD Only... meh, maybe I should show you the logs of the convo tomorrow :x
    Yesh Im A Diabetic,Suxz Cause I Used To Love Sugar...But Like Now I Cant Have It...And I Just Did Hate Nicol...No Main Reason...And G-Seed Its Otay Wouldnt Say It Pwnz...XD(G-Wing pwnz more then G-Seed)

^_^

And MAx What In The Hell Ish You Taling Bout???

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:

Hi, Charmuffin-kun. XD

I know, I know. |laughs at you quietly|

And yes, you should show me them .. I bet they'll keep me laughing for days. :3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Yesh Im A Diabetic,Suxz Cause I Used To Love Sugar...But Like Now I Cant Have It...And I Just Did Hate Nicol...No Main Reason...And G-Seed Its Otay Wouldnt Say It Pwnz...XD(G-Wing pwnz more then G-Seed)

^_^

And MAx What In The Hell Ish You Taling Bout???
    Aww~ My doctor thinks I'm allergic to chocolate ;-; oh, well, I go long stretches without any, but still. It sucks. XD

And you can't hate Nicol! =O

Oh, they will, Max... "WTF"ing, anyway XD

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    You at least have to like Nicol x Athrun! ;o; Although... apparently that's even harder for people to like than Nicol :x Whyyyy?
    The Only Prob I Would Have With Nicol x Athrun Is That They Were Both Guyz...But If They Liked Each Other Like That Then Its Otay Wit Me...I Wouldnt Have Had A Prob With Nicol x Athrun...(but i would still disslike Nicol)

(and the main reason i dissliked Nicol is case he was week...all wayz nice...and can play the paino better then me...)

^_^

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Once again I am here..
    Applaud my arrival. XD

And what's this I'm seeing about e-drama?

I LIKE E-DRAMA!

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    Once again I am here..
    Applaud my arrival. XD

And what's this I'm seeing about e-drama?

I LIKE E-DRAMA!
    Its just that Kylie lets Dr.Linoone and Dr.Grovyle experiment on her ... and the results are very entertaining! Get some popcorn, and we're all set for the show.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Its just that Kylie lets Dr.Linoone and Dr.Grovyle experiment on her ... and the results are very entertaining! Get some popcorn, and we're all set for the show.

What kind of experimenting..?

Whatever..
    *grabs popcorn*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Y'know .. well, y'don't know. XD Figure it out. |yawns| This'll be a while, Kylie isn't on.

:<

I don't want to see another Kylie, remember what happened last time you tried cloning her?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    :<

I don't want to see another Kylie, remember what happened last time you tried cloning her?
    ...I never tried cloning her. And I don't even remember, so enlighten me. What happened the last time someone tried to clone her?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    ...I never tried cloning her. And I don't even remember, so enlighten me. What happened the last time someone tried to clone her?

You don't remember..

Nothing, don't worry about it.

Forget I ever mentioned it..XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kurono-Kun said:
    You don't remember..

Nothing, don't worry about it.

Forget I ever mentioned it..XD
    Never. > > When did you attempt at cloning Kylie, and why .. and why didn't you tell me that you were 'cause I'd have helped you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back