• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyogre/Groudon Legend and other stuff.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    Long time no see again? I've been busy lately doing all sorts of stuff. A lot of happenings have gone by, and I'm really excited to share them with the world. I have gotten both halves of Kyogre/Ground Legend recently! Both came from booster packs. The first one I got at target had Kyogre's half. Then I was volunteering at the local Anime Faire (to get service hours for my School Graduation) and got 8 booster packs while I was there. The biggest catch in them was the Groudon's half and also a Scizor Prime. Gloating a lot today because I usually get really excited at times and can hardly contain it. ^^;

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I got the Groudon half in the Entei holiday tin yesterday. It was in a booster pack.

Back