• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?[Kyosuke's Avatar/Banner Request Thread!]?

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    Pwettah..
    Banner or Avatar:Banner
    Dimensions:400x200
    Picture(s): At the bottom
    Text:Angry Blue. The words "Queen of the D a m n e d" anywhere (without the spaces in between the letters.
    Text Colour: Silver
    Background:The same color as the backround in the picture
    Other:

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~

*6/20/06 I Get My New Name!*
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    Hey! Could you make me an av?

Banner or Avatar: Avatar
    Dimensions: 80x80
    Picture/s: https://pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs331.gif , https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ue/pichaque.jpg
    Picture Placement: Politoed - bottom left/ pichaque (which counts as my font) - top right.
    Effects: Please put thin green border (use the eyedropper tool on the "pichaque" pic to get the same colour). Also, the background, can you do like whats in my current avatar? Like a giant Politoed shaded out kinda in the background, and a grid. The grid can be yellow like Politoed stomach (eyedropper tool again on the yellow part of Politoed).

Basically I just want a Politoed version of my current Charizard avatar, so you could use it as an example.

Aaron5367

The Legendary Spriter
    Years
    One request, you will be credited ;) .

Banner or Avatar: Banner
    Dimensions: The average size for a banner
    Picture(s): Uploaded on the bottom
    Text: Two Year Pok?Community Member
    Text Colour: Yellow
    Background: Don't care, just make it look all congratulationishness
    Other: Make it look nice please ^_^. Feel free to put in any Pichus you have.

Last edited:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Well seeing as how I haven't really took any requests for a while (ah haven't had as much spare time as I did before) XD, and I also said only FOUR REQUESTS at a time! ><' I finished pretty much all the requests... but please in the future read before you post ^^

Sad BreakFast: Here is only one of your requests, the banner was way too big and the other links didn't work for me

Randall-Kun: Here is what you asked for, a FMA banner

The Blair Witch: Here is your Queen of the ****ed banner.. hope you like it ^^'

Togepi_Luver: I did do your request, but I couldn't fit everything that you wanted, so I just put Togepi Luver for the banner XD

And here is the avatar

pichaque: Here is the avatar you asked for, I followed pretty much what you wanted, but put my own little "spin" on it XD

Aaron5367: And last but not least, here is your banner XD

As for Zangooser your request didn't make much sence at all 0_o, and Mort Rainey you have too many pics, and the whale pics, are too "realistic" so to speak.

Well now that I'm pretty much back, any new requests? (And yes from this point on, 4 at a time XD).

Kamahi

Juz Turned 17~ SweEet~ ^.^
    Years
    Hi! Are you still taking in requests?

Dimensions: Average Banner Size
    Picture(s): https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/kamahi/pm_raipaper.jpg
    Could you use latias/latios from this wallpaper? Thanks
    Text: Kamahi, followed by The Dragon Tamer. I would like the fonts to be 'angry blue' from the examples given
    Text Colour: Anything you think it suits the background
    Background: Well, your the artist! =P get cretive and pull it all together will ya? thanks
    Other: uhmm do you hav any K' (from king of fighters) animated sprite? If so, can you add it in?

Thanks a bunch! ^__^~

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kyosuke said:
    Well seeing as how I haven't really took any requests for a while (ah haven't had as much spare time as I did before) XD, and I also said only FOUR REQUESTS at a time! ><' I finished pretty much all the requests... but please in the future read before you post ^^

Sad BreakFast: Here is only one of your requests, the banner was way too big and the other links didn't work for me

Randall-Kun: Here is what you asked for, a FMA banner

The Blair Witch: Here is your Queen of the ****ed banner.. hope you like it ^^'

Togepi_Luver: I did do your request, but I couldn't fit everything that you wanted, so I just put Togepi Luver for the banner XD

And here is the avatar

pichaque: Here is the avatar you asked for, I followed pretty much what you wanted, but put my own little "spin" on it XD

Aaron5367: And last but not least, here is your banner XD

As for Zangooser your request didn't make much sence at all 0_o, and Mort Rainey you have too many pics, and the whale pics, are too "realistic" so to speak.

Well now that I'm pretty much back, any new requests? (And yes from this point on, 4 at a time XD).

Because they are real...just use the first one for the banner, keep the background as it is....if you don't want to make the avvie it's ok I guess...I'm just...nevermind

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Kamahi: Here is the banner you asked for, with a K' sprite I had lying around...enjoy! XD

Well I'm glad you all liked it ^^'

Years
    Whaaa your creations are very good ! Can I have one please ?

Dimensions: 534*125
    Picture(s): https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1272/0131qw.gif
    https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8641/4167xp0nc.jpg
    https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8339/drew021dn.jpg
    Text: Freeze World !
    Text Colour: Light Blue
    Background: Snow - Ice - Light Blue
    Other: Can you put the text between this pictures please ?
    https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2658/71insg143iz.gif
    https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6063/73insg168ap.gif

Good Luck ! ;)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Articuno Power: Here is your request... now with what you gave me it was sort of hard to fit everything in and make it look good, so insted I made it a strickly Articuno themed banner.. hope you don't mind ^^'

And Mort Rainey there is a reason why I didn't do yours, which was because I made you one and like a few hours later your asking me to make you another one when the rule is to use it for one week (which you didn't!). And if you read my post, if you give me different pictures that aren't so big and hard to work with, I'll make what you want. Sorry if it seems I'm trying to ignore you or be rude or anything, but it just seems like when I said 4 requests at a time people just didn't listen and my requests sort of piled up overtime.. its part my fault I guess ^^ but I wish people would be more considerate at times.

Now that thats out of the way XD, any more requests? (and yes any four requests at this time).

Kamahi

Juz Turned 17~ SweEet~ ^.^
    Years
    can you make me an avatar this time? (your works are really neat)
    the source pic is... well, my avatar displaying now.

Could you add the following text into it?

If You Cross My Path, That Will Be The End Of You <--leave it out if it does not fit

and my name, Kamahi, at the corner. tiny one will do.

Please make further edition to make it look better.
    i hope i'm not pressuring/overwork you in any way? =P

Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Request 1
    Banner or Avatar: Avatar
    Dimensions: 130x130 (or whatever size is good for retaining quality)
    Picture(s): Here. Just use Shuyin (guy in the middle holding the girl)
    Text: 1000 years have passed...and they can't leave the hatred behind
    Text Colour: Meh...no preference
    Background: No real preference so long as it's color scheme matches my current banner
    Other: A nice border I suppose...

Request 2
    This isn't for a new banner or avatar. If it's possible, could you enhance my current banner a bit? It's always looked a bit blurry. If you can do anything else to it, go ahead.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Kamahi: Here is your somewhat new and improved avatar XD

Simon: I coudn't fit all that text so I sort of toned it down, and out in scrolling text insted.. and I also couldn't really do anything with your current banner in terms of sharpening it a bit (it didn't look right after I tried!) ^^'

Back