• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Kyurem?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2022
    In lacunosa town an old lady says somthing about something falling from the sky creating a huge hole way in the past(talk to her in the daytime if you want the full story) If you look a kyurem he looks damaged sorta kyurem stayed for a long time probably to heal from the fall. Now where did kyurem come from it could be space if you look at kyurem he has no mouth like deoxys but that could mean nothing. So how did he fall somthing must have hit it. Tell me what you think and what do you think what happned to Kyurem.(sorry for bad grammer and spelling if there is any)

Oh yeah an kyrem just could have froze himself(read pokedex entry)

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Well... he's a Dragon and comes from space (LIKE PALKIA!) Most of the legendaries have connections with space they all can't be from Earth (if that is what it's called... :/), out of a whole universe. Trying to hypothesis a theory for Kyurem is hard without info. He could be looking for power or Mister Meteor decided passing by was bad and decided he needed to visit to find he'd be captured in a small ball for the rest of his life... implying you caught him. They'll most likely make a Movie on him, they already did Victini.

Years
  • Im thinking either a natural space traveling hazard:
    Got to close to the sun
    Comet hit him or he hit one

Or:
    Rayquaza saw it as a threat and attacked because kyrume got too close to the planets atmosphere

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • kyreum would normally have connections with zekrom/reshiram since it is a dragon type but i think he was from space but then he crash landed on earth or so.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • My guess is that when the legendary Pokemon that was originally Zekrom and Reshiram combined, it was in the sky when it split apart and Kyurem was the shell that was left behind when Zekrom and Reshiram left the body and it just went crashing into the ground.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Yeah I think it's from outer space... I mean just look at all those Cleffa in his valley.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Maybe he came with Deoxys. Though that's highly unlikely, they landed in
    different places and look completely different.... maybe it was already frozen when it came. Isn't it really cold in space? Maybe it came from Pluto! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Maybe he came with Deoxys. Though that's highly unlikely, they landed in
    different places and look completely different.... maybe it was already frozen when it came. Isn't it really cold in space? Maybe it came from Pluto! XD

HMMMMMM. Well, actually, although they look different, what you said does make sense. Rather than Pluto, perhaps they came from the same place, but Deoxys landed quicker and Kyurem spent that extra time freezing in space as it took a wrong turn to mars or something, then by the time it got here, it became evil and wanted to eat people? I dunno, but that'd mean Deoxys would be good, which makes less sense. :(

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It's also possible that Kyurem wasn't in the meteor at all, but was there asleep until the meteor crashed into it causing it to look broken, and in order to fix itself it needs brains, I mean pokemon and human energy.
    Or maybe Kyurem was on it's way to find the other two but in the middle of flight it's energy overtook it and froze it, causing it to fall into the earth.

Back