• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

L.A The MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    Ok since my other mmo didnt go so well I have decided to make a new one.

Made In: Total Eclipse

L.A stands for: Laugh Alot(temporary)(I was bored and couldnt think of a name)

Ok no story because it's a MMO but there WILL be 3/4 classes:
    Hunter Warrior Mage/Preist.

I know it's not very good but I'm new to this kind of thing kinda

Screens:
    (Sorry will use imageshack soon)

Beta Download:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    This should be in the Games Showcase section not the Plot & Story Idea Space, as you aren't showing any sign of a storyline at all.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
    Well looking at the screens and I am about to DL now, this looks the most professoinal on the PC at the moment. As I am making one myself, I understand that you are doiong a great jobs - just looking at the screens.

I will post more after DL.

KaptainKrunk

FIRIN' HIS LAZER!!!
    Years
    I'd suggest adding a Rogue Class. I'm mainly rogues on WoW, and it would really help. Either way, downloading now! :D

UPDATE: Didn't work for me. :/ I started up Eclipse, and I got a message saying there was a problem, and I should email it to someone. :(

Last edited:

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    I'd suggest adding a Rogue Class. I'm mainly rogues on WoW, and it would really help. Either way, downloading now! :D

UPDATE: Didn't work for me. :/ I started up Eclipse, and I got a message saying there was a problem, and I should email it to someone. :(

Sorry I need to find a computer that is directly connected to the internet to use as a server.I'm not so the server won't be up until then.

Thanks I was thinking about adding a rogue class because rogues are very handy in WoW, espeacially for sneaking up on monster and people in PvP.
    Thanks for reminding me about that.

Edit: If some wants to help with any thing(including the server) PM me.

Also could some one move this to the Game Developement section please?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back