• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

l|l PokeCommunity's Photography Contest l|l

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
e5ofg2.png

Welcome to PokeCommunity's Photography contest! Here, you can compete with other members on PC to get emblems for simply snapping beautiful pictures! Wanna try? Here is the info that will help you.

The Team -

l|l Zappyspiker l|l l|l RickySlaughter l|l

l|l Percentage% l|l l|l Chronø l|l

Rules -

# You may enter only one picture per theme.
# You can use PhotoShop only for color edits. ex - Sharpen, GrayScale, Sepia, ect.
# Anyone may enter
# Do NOT use a photo you found on the internet. Get you own!
# Have fun!

Themes -

Nature - Take photos of our fabulous Earth. From the wide blue sea to the brown mountains, your photos can be found anywhere!

Spoiler:

Objects - Take photos of your real life objects. From shoes, houses, cars, skateboards, bikes and more! You cannot be limited here.

Spoiler:

People - We love each other right? -takes knife out- Well take pictures of each other. With billions of people, this will not be an issue!

Spoiler:

Schedule -

21st- Contest Opening - Free Day to Take Pics
22nd - Judging Day
23rd - Semi Finals - Pictures must be in on that day.
24th - Finals - Pictures must be in on that day.

Rewards -

The rewards are great emblems. But don't think you have to win to get an emblem ;)

The top three will also get a Rowap Berry if they have Pokemon D/P/Pt which is a very rare event berry.

Enjoy the fun. Get to Taking Pictures :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2009
My pictures in my sig, I cant post it unless I have 15 posts. If anyone knows how I can post it next time, please VM me

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Thanks soooo much Ricky you are a lifesaver! Couldn't get on to finalise the final thread because there are so many people on!! Amyway I'll PM you the good thread.

Looking good guys! Keep up the awesome work!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Nature:

Spoiler:

Object:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Nature
Spoiler:

Objects
Spoiler:

People
Spoiler:

I ain't that good. X3 but it's all natural

Caption for the batman is as follows

Batman: o3o cookie?
Knight: >:3 ....kekekekekekeke

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Attachmesnts aren't working for some reason ><

Nature: The Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Italy (went in June)
Spoiler:

Object: Parisian Metro Sign (went in June)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I love these pictures! Some of these are really great!
Now I know this may look like one of the sample pictures on windows vista, but it's not. Believe it or not I took this picture while I was on vacation in California. :)

Nature:
Spoiler:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Here are two shots [Natural and Object] that I had taken when out on my vacation to Colorado.

Nature
Spoiler:

This Elk was taken on top of the Rocky Mountains and it so happened to stand up right with its face tilted making it perfect for a shot with the mountains behind. Pure natural with only a few adjustments in color such as saturation and a resize to make it not so large.

Object
Spoiler:

This jet is located in the Air Force Academy of Colorado Springs, it's a real jet placed on display too, so I found it rather cool. Same thing, an adjustment with saturation and resized it so it didn't appear too large.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
I've been waiting all day for you open to this thread!

Nature

Spoiler:

Object
Spoiler:

People
Spoiler:

I made them link back to the Flickr photo games, because that's what I'm supposed to do apparently. (Except I made that last one private on Flickr, so the link probably won't work.) Be sure to comment on my Flickr photos... I desperately need opinions on them. :)

I have some stiff competition, I see!

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Updated.

Gummy, can you please reupload your nature photo, the link seems to be broken when I posted it.

Mr. Pokemon, can you upload your photos on another hosting site. It seem they wont
FONT]

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
Years
Mr. Pokemon, can you upload your photos on another hosting site. It seem they wont for some reason.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]
OK then:

Nature: [URL="http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5198/naturek.jpg"]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5198/naturek.jpg
[/URL]Object: [URL="http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5048/object.jpg"]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/5048/object.jpg
[/URL]People: [URL]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/1659/peoplee.jpg[/URL]

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
I am not doing people - i have no permission!

Nature:
Spoiler:

Object
Spoiler:

Back