• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

L3GiT Graphx Inc.

SUTANRII

The New Guy
Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    logoshop.gif

Welcome to my shop.
    If you want examples of what I can do you can check out my gallery by clicking the latest banner/signature below:

The Rules

1. No single user may request more than two signatures/banners per month.
    2. If a user requests a set they may not request anything else for that month. Likewise, if I made you a banner/signature before, you can not request a set.
      By set I mean avatar with a signature.
    3. I do not sprite, render or pixel images. If you need that done, then you have to ask someone else. If you do need something to that extent, feel free to PM me...and I may take it on as a personal request.
    4. Must give credit to avoid the user plagiarizing my work unless I know you/trust you...then I don't mind if you credit me or not...just don't claim as your own image if the scenario comes.
    5. Only people who follow my guidelines to requesting will have their requests taken on by me.
    Guidelines to Requesting

Use this format:
    Username: (your name so I can keep track of if/when you requested)
    Request: (sig/avatar/set...choose 1)
    Stock/Render:
    (link to a render/stock you want me to use)
    *Note: if it's a bad quality image I may choose another image of the same render/stock
    Theme: (What is the theme of the sig) Example: Dark, DBZ, Fairies, etc.
    Text: What do you want it to say
    (optional)Colors: What primary colors you want in the sig
    Additional Information: Anything else you need me to know

User Information:

All work will be done within one week (7 days) of the acceptance of the request.

You can ask me to fix/change anything you would like within 5 days of the signature being completed. If the 5 days are up, changes are most likely to be pushed back and not done in a timely manner.

----------------------

That's about it, shop is open. :)

Completed Requests

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SUTANRII

The New Guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2010
    Last edited:
    Back