• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

L4: Slurpuff or Aromatisse

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2018
    Hello! I am currently trying to get one of each Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex and I have run into a problem. I can't seem to be able to get either of those two. I have tried to get them off the GTS, but the trades are ridiculous. ;-;. Would somebody be ever so kind and assist me? Thanks in advance. (Sorry for noob-ishness, first post)
    Friend Code: 5000-4682-0228

Years
    Trade me a spritzee holding the item sachet for a aromatisse.
    Or trade a swirlix holding the item whipped dream.

Spritzee is pokemon y only
    Swirlix is pokemon x only
    Or get them from gts

For item locations ORAS:
    Sachet found in battle resort.
    Whipped dream also.

I also need both of them evolved so if you have the pre evolutions . We can trade them holding the items.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2015
    Hello kevin1409,
    Can you do that trade me? I'll trade you a Spritzee holding a sachet and you trade me back an Aromatisse
    Then I'll trade you a Swirlix holding a whipped dream and you trade me a Slurpuff.
    Please.

Best regards,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back