• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady Snowblood's Icy Palace~ Event Store

Lady Snowblood

Event collector~
Years
  • Birthday Audino
    11/4/2010
    Calm
    Often lost in thought
    UT
    103 HP

Birthday Audino
    11/4/2010
    Calm
    Likes to fight
    UT
    108 HP

Cubchoo
    10/22/2010
    Lonely
    Strong willed
    UT

Zoroark
    2/19/2011
    Quirky
    A little quick tempered
    UT

Let me know if you are interested.

Do you happen to know which cities your Audino's are from?

If i were you i would talk to the person who traded you the sing pikachus with the date 6-30-2011. You know that their date is supposed to be 7-30 or later? World11 Scrafty is supposed to have an event ribbon and not classic. Classic ribbon scraftys are hacks.

I've had them checked. They're fine.

and the that hasn't been confirmed. Where did you get that information from, Serebii? They aren't exactly known to be the most accruate of sources. I've never heard of the Event Ribbon before, so until I'm told other wise, by a reliable source. I'm going to treat it as legit.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    ...I am in awe at the amount of events that you have. I cannot say that there are any that I can offer actually. I have a 20043 WISHMKR Jirachi 8/22/2010 modest capable of taking hits HP 341, the only nature you do not seem to have. If this interests you, which I doubt, I ask what you are willing to give for it, you make it hard to trade with you.

I would also like to offer my services for the request you put in about trade evolving some of your pokemon if you have not already found someone to help.

Regardless this is a very impressive shop/thread and I look forward to seeing how far you will go.

kevin24

Event collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Turlis12 on neoseeker got an official response from pokemon center support. here it is.
    Hello Brian!

Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!

We see that you are inquiring about the Scrafty that was distributed at the Pokemon Worlds Championship 2011.

We would like to assure you that the official Scrafty was distributed with an Event Ribbon and not a Classic one. We apologize for any confusion.

If you have any further questions regarding this inquiry, please feel free to update this ticket.

Thank you for playing Pokemon!

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

Lady Snowblood

Event collector~
    Years
  • Turlis12 on neoseeker got an official response from pokemon center support. here it is.
    Hello Brian!

Thank you for contacting Pokemon Support!

We see that you are inquiring about the Scrafty that was distributed at the Pokemon Worlds Championship 2011.

We would like to assure you that the official Scrafty was distributed with an Event Ribbon and not a Classic one. We apologize for any confusion.

If you have any further questions regarding this inquiry, please feel free to update this ticket.

Thank you for playing Pokemon!

Sincerely,

Pokemon Support Team

Yes. Well. Fair enough. I shall remove it from my list.

You could've just sent me this via PM, you didn't have to spam my thread with it.

Back