• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lame April Fools Joke

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    You ask this on April Fools day?

Also that player trainer looks poorly (well at least by gamefreak standards) made.

Besides, weren't MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire the name of two fangame remakes?

Years
  • Not the best fake I've seen. I'm sure I've seen those mug shot sprites around, and the Japanese is just awful. I mean, it looks like they even messed up the spelling for Mudkip. It says "ミヌゴロウ" when it should say "ミズゴロウ". That's something you only have to go to bulbapedia to get right.

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • Not the best fake I've seen. I'm sure I've seen those mug shot sprites around, and the Japanese is just awful. I mean, it looks like they even messed up the spelling for Mudkip. It says "ミヌゴロウ" when it should say "ミズゴロウ". That's something you only have to go to bulbapedia to get right.

yeah the first one is minugorou while the second is mizugorou and the latter is right. also mizu means water so it fits mudkip. it's great to know japanese ^^ oh and they're probably fake they would have updated the sprites if they were going to make a remake.

Gary0ak

TPP ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Alright this was an April Fools joke, I just wanted to see if these scans look legit. Thanks for the criticism :D

[Someone lock this please.]

Back