• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lamest rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hmmm lamest rumor i dont know im always late with them
    but this sprite looks niice
    kohei said:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=29191&d=1135492259

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • ____ said:
    hmmm lamest rumor i dont know im always late with them
    but this sprite looks niice

Oh the Metalord? I actually believed it :0
    Still, a humanoid Meta-volution will be cool, in a Gundam sort of way.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Dr.Linoone said:
    that you could unlock tails and sonic in SSBM when sega hadn't started relationships with nintendo yetXD *faints*
    I heard that one too. Beat 20 of those guys in Cruel melee mode then Battle Sonic and Tails. I think thats how it went.
    And I also heard that if you press L,R,A,and B at the same time in a patch of grass, Jirachi will appear.I tried it a long time ago, and it didn't work obviously. Can't believe I fell for it...

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • breed deoxys with a jirachi and u will get an egg it will hatch into a surskit, breed the surskit with jirachi and u will get all the pokemon starting in the back of the pokedex keep on doing it 328 times to get a mew lamest one ive ever heard

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Smarties-kun said:
    Actually... when you walk a certain amount of steps (I can't remember how many though -_-) with your Pok?mon it will become happier =O
    That is correct. When you walk 256 steps with a Pokemon, it will increase 1 Happiness point. Have it hold the Soothe Bell and it increases 2 points. I actually used this method before I grew enough berries (#21-26) that increase Happiness.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • How to get Mewthree:

1. Get a Golem at level 100.
    2. Give him a Moon Stone.
    3. Teach him these moves in order: Strength, Dig, Sesmic Toss, and Fissure. Top to bottem.
    4. Go to the SS.Anne and go to where the truck is off to the left hand side. Use Stregth in front of it, it will fall into th water.
    5. Then there will be steps over there walk into them, you will be telaported to the Silph. Co. pond, and in there you will find Pikablu level 0, Blastoise level 0, Mewthree level 0. When you catch it, use an escape rope and get out and there you have it.

How can someone believe this???

Aikyou

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2006
    ^ Hah, my friend actually did that. But it was to get Mew, not lvl 0 stupid creatures.

Anyway, how to get another Masterball in Yellow Version:
    When you defeat Giovanni in the Veridian City Gym, leave the Gym, then come back in, and talk to all trainers there, except Giovanni. After doing that, go to Giovanni, talk to him, go to his back, use Cut on him. Apparently, you'd cut his pockets a Masterball would fall from them. [I believe the meaning of talking to the trainers is getting information that he had a Masterball with him...]

ur moma

monster hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    lol i have a mist stone it dose not work you have to do stuff.........anyways
    heres my rumor:the rainbow stone go to cinaborilands or how ever its spelled
    and use the item finder all over the place and win your done or something like that you go to where mewtwo was and use the item finder and you get the rainbow stone sorry for the info i got mixed up but it was a long timeago and i fell for it its not real people so dont fall for it i did it took me 5 hours just to get to sleep that night and thin in the morning it took me 2 hours to try to get it i tryed again and again and....you get the idea ........never mind

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    How to get a Skate Board,

Dont get a bike through the whole game,and when you get to Celurean,use the Card Key on the old locked Bike Shop,and the poke ball you find inside is a skate board.

For G/S/C

Years
  • R/S/E:

Put a male pluse and a male minum in daycare and you'll get a minulse

I mean, as if you would fall for that?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    i heard if you breed doexys and jirachi in r/s/e you get jiroxys,WTHMFG?only a stupid intelegent monky would fall for that -_-

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I am so sick of Pikablu
    A pikachu and a Swablu. thats dumb.
    or how to get shiny pokemon
    put a level 5 magikarp in the daycare of RSE and when it hits level 99 take it out give it a rare candy and it will evolve to a shiny gyrardos or any other Pokemon

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Years
  • I've heard of a lot, and I actually tried a lot of them. XP All of them are for R/B/Y unless otherwise specified.

1. Search every single tile in Seafoam Island until you finally find a Mist Stone on one of them. You can use it to evolve Charizard into Charcolt, Blastoise into Rainer, and Venusaur into an evolution that I forgot the name of.

2. Beat the Elite Four and then talk to Professor Oak. Then walk to Viridian and talk to the Mart owner. Do that 50 times and then Oak will give you the final Poke ball on the table, which has Mewtwo in it.

3. Search every single tile in Mount Moon until you find a Togepi egg. Give it to Bill and he'll let you into a secret garden in back of his house where you can find Mew.

4. Start and new game and name yourself HM06. Play the game normally, but then once you beat Gary at Indigo Plateau, when you walk into the Hall of Fame room, you will walk to the left, where someone will trade you Pokegods like Charcolt and Rainer and something called Meltimagicuno. You will also receive HM06, Blast. Use this in Pallet Town and you will be able to enter the fields of grass on either side and catch rare Pokemon.

5. Get five Pokemon in your party and teach them all one HM move. Enter the Safari Zone and go to the Secret House where you got Surf. the man will let you in back of his house where you fight Jesse and James. After you beat them, leave the Safari Zone, and there will be a cave in the mountain to the right of the building entrance. Enter it and you will find very rare wild Pokemon (like Dragonite) and Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo are at the end of the cave.

I tried all of then except #4 XP

~Chibi~

poketchi

Wheeeeee.......
    Years
  • 1. surf around cinnabar island until you meet a giant kabuto if you catch it all your pokemon will run away or die

2.Get a pikachu DONT name it until you get to the name rater and name it pikagreen or something like that it it will be green

I heard these a long time ago only a baboon would fall for this!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back