• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lamest thing on earth

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
    There's alot of negative vibes going on in this thread. I don't understand why you're complaining about Pokemon. It's either because you really deep down inside dislike it, or you actually really love it and are worried about the way the show is headed. Whatever it is, I admire people who speak their minds, but I can't tolerate those who continually nitpick at something. Ok, you think the show is lame. Great. Let's move on.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    I stoped wachting the show because everything was going downhill. I got as far as the epasod where James and Jessy let there pokemon go.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    This is the last thing I'm gonna say, before I move on past you redundant baffoons. I adore the Pokemon series, I love the games, and until recently the show as well. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it. You pompous hypocrites like to antagonize people who disagree with you, when you're nothing but arrogant jackasses yourselves. I was having a nice little debate, I don't hate Pokemon, and I most certainly don't hate Ash, but the fact-of-the-matter is that he sucks as a trainer. End of story. If you idiotic n00bs can't get past the fact that someone can like something, and argue against it still, then I'm surprised you can even post on this website without having to call the computer company because you can't figure out what a link is. I suggest you keep your uptight and cocky mouths shut, because I'm done playing around.

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Sean Fury said:
    This is the last thing I'm gonna say, before I move on past you redundant baffoons... You pompous hypocrites like to antagonize people who disagree with you, when you're nothing but arrogant jackasses yourselves.

Well, that's certainly the pot calling the kettle black. How about taking a look in the mirror before you call someone else hypocrites and such.

Sean Fury said:
    I was having a nice little debate, I don't hate Pokemon, and I most certainly don't hate Ash, but the fact-of-the-matter is that he sucks as a trainer. End of story.

Sorry, my boy, but just because you use the phrase "fact-of-the-matter" doesn't make Ash a sucky trainer in reality. When you actually come up with solid evidence from the show to back up your joke of an opinion, then maybe I'll actually take what you have to say into consideration.

Sean Fury said:
    If you idiotic n00bs can't get past the fact that someone can like something, and argue against it still, then I'm surprised you can even post on this website without having to call the computer company because you can't figure out what a link is.

Way to go, buddy. You confirmed my thoughts that you cannot carry on a descent argument seeing as how you're resorting to personally insulting the poster instead of staying to the topic at hand. As far as I'm concerned, the only idiotic noob is the one who can't back up his claims. If one doesn't know the art, then one shouldn't post something controversial. Plain and simple.

Sean Fury said:
    I suggest you keep your uptight and cocky mouths shut, because I'm done playing around.

Once again, the pot calling the kettle black... and am I suppose to be frighten now because you're "done playing around"? Gimme a freakin' break.

Last edited:

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Others have said it, and now its my turn. If ya don't like the show, don't post in the show's forum. Duh, how much more simple can it be? You obviously don't like getting flamed, 'cause you're all defensive, trying to counter what people are saying? and yet you still bash the series? Hello! Pro-Pok?mon forum + Pok?mon bashing of any sort = flaming. Or has the heat fried what's left of your brain? Geez? learn where your opinions don't belong?

Exactly, my point, Porygon. Couldn't have said it better myself. You get a bunch of crybabies who don't even know what they're complaining about. They blame 4Kids for supposedly "bad" dubbing, but that's nothing but a mere scapegoat. When they knit-pick at aspects of the American version, they forget we get an almost direct translation from the Japanese episodes, so if the quality of the episodes is bad, the blame needs to go there too. I have no beef with the Japanese episodes, but I prefer the dubbed version more, but when you're going to sit here and complain about it, come up with logical reasoning behind it instead of the same old bull we keep hearing day in and day out.

NeverAgain

Real men wear makeup.
    Years
    Arigeitsu159 said:
    Exactly, my point, Porygon. Couldn't have said it better myself. You get a bunch of crybabies who don't even know what they're complaining about. They blame 4Kids for supposedly "bad" dubbing, but that's nothing but a mere scapegoat. When they knit-pick at aspects of the American version, they forget we get an almost direct translation from the Japanese episodes, so if the quality of the episodes is bad, the blame needs to go there too. I have no beef with the Japanese episodes, but I prefer the dubbed version more, but when you're going to sit here and complain about it, come up with logical reasoning behind it instead of the same old bull we keep hearing day in and day out.

thank you!

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Sean Fury said:
    This is the last thing I'm gonna say, before I move on past you redundant baffoons. I adore the Pokemon series, I love the games, and until recently the show as well. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like it. You pompous hypocrites like to antagonize people who disagree with you, when you're nothing but arrogant jackasses yourselves. I was having a nice little debate, I don't hate Pokemon, and I most certainly don't hate Ash, but the fact-of-the-matter is that he sucks as a trainer. End of story. If you idiotic n00bs can't get past the fact that someone can like something, and argue against it still, then I'm surprised you can even post on this website without having to call the computer company because you can't figure out what a link is. I suggest you keep your uptight and cocky mouths shut, because I'm done playing around.

They need to make the show more intresting, put something really juicy in it (and no its not orange juice... bad joke alert). It would be intresting to see a much more darker pokemon (o.k u can keep the characters that are all ready around, but give them a new look for example make Ash look a little more gruff, make James be the boss of team rocket, for comedy reasons and make May alot sexier then she all ready is... o.k I think I better move with this rant). I do like the pokemon cartoon the way it is now but it just needs that little nudge so that it can stay up their with the competition :rambo:

Thank u and good night :bandit:

Back