• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lancaster: School of Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Fen's sudden arrival jarred Ed, though he made sure that it didn't register on his features. He decided that it would be best just to summarize what had happened to Brad. "This... is Brad. He's a dark magic user, and a fairly skilled one. Apparently he's having a few problems with a set of parasitic rings that are draining his blood in exchange for power. He'll be working with us for a while." After dispensing this explanation, Ed removed a small pouch from one of his numerous hidden pockets. "This," he explained, "Is powdered phoenix blood. Very rare, very dangerous, and extremely expensive so unless you two feel like tracking down a new phoenix and collecting some more I suggest you don't lose it. It's a gift from me to you two." Removing a second pouch from his poecket, he tossed one pouch to both of his 'employees', making a mental note of which employee received which pouch. "It's for healing wounds. Even if you were at the point of death, mixing that bag of powder with your blood would revive you. You get one healing per use. Use only as much powder as you think is necessary. And when you get a chance, you can thank my mum for keeping her medical supplies in easy reach." Underneath his mask, Ed grinned cheekily in spite of himself.

"Students? What in blazes are ye doin' in here?"

The gruff voice startled Ed immensely, and he immediately about-faced to see a large, impossibly muscular man with a beard at least a foot in length adorning the lower half of his face. Like his hair, the bright red of the beard seemed to sizzle with flame. It was a tad obvious that the man was Scottish, what with the dark blue plaid cap and kilt he wore. Perhaps the traditional garb was a bit cliche, but Ed seriously doubted that anyone would dare call the man out-fashioned to his face when he saw the large broadsword strapped to his back. No doubt this man was a fighting instructor of some sort, and he had come in to check on an injured student. His jaws cracked open, revealing an extremely menacing set of white teeth as he growled, "Well, laddies, I'm waitin'."

Ed thought quickly. "Were just visiting our friend in the hospital, sir. No need to shout," he explained. "We'll be on our way now." Motioning for Fen to follow him, he slipped out the door.

The Scotsman scratched his head. "Aye, there's summat odd about them wee laddies. But fer the life o' me Ah cahn't figger oot what it is." After delivering this final remark, the broad Scotsman swaggered to room 23 in order to check on, as Ed had guessed, his injured students.

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    The boy, Ed, threw Brad a pouch, and explained it was powdered phoenix blood.
    "Wow... his medical supplies must be easy to get to. This uis part of my mom's healing potions. Pretty dang good..." thought Brad curiously. Before Brad could thank Ed for hiring him and for the gift, a Scotsman barged in. He demanded to know why Ed and the other kid, Fen, were there at all. After their short explanation, both the man, Ed and Fen left the room. Brad thought about the whole situation.
    "Hmm... this shall be fun. Finally, no more boredom. Hopefully these rings will be cured. And Sa-"
    "I AM BACK!!!" screamed a red demon with black horns. Satan. Brad, in his previous experience, had been sucked into hell by the Silmarillion. Satan was pissed that Brad escaped.
    "Oh. It's you. Hi..." Brad said apprehensively. This was a rare moment- Brad scared. At anything. Brad was frightened as hell (bad pun), and tried walking out, but to no avail.
    "No. You ain't leaving. I'll continue to pester you- especially if you use Satanic spells. Now, I'll stop, if you do me a favor, boy. If you do't, you'll be dead within the week. Now, I want you to kill enough living things to sate my thirst for death- to repay losing such a fine specimen." Satan said.
    "Well... guess I have no choice. This makes things... interesting..." said Brad. Satan then left, and Brad crawled into bed, scared as ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back