• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lapras

Amaru

Master Cloner
    Years
    Have any of you actually went and got the Friday lapras?

I just did, and it brought back memories of the original G/S/C when Lapras was a tank.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Yeah, I did. I plan on breeding it and perhaps using it as my water type.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Yeah, got it, too although I've got a fully-trained one...^^ I just did it for nostalgia cuz I somehow love the place where it appears!^^ But it truely was easy to capture it. I just threw a Heavy Ball and it worked!^^ I remember myself having a fierce battle with it some years ago but that could be because I never used the Apricorn balls!^^

Years
    I didn't get Lapras when I first played this game since I forgot all about it. But now that I'm starting over I might... even though I now have to wait another week. Maybe I'll just use another water type for the time being since I don't want to stall my game.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I forgot about Lapras for a while, not sure why. But when I was running around something or other cave, I saw the Lapras. Luckily I had my Syther with me which knew FalseSwipe, so I caught it and was the only reason I beat Clair and Lance.

It's a valuble member of my team!

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Yes, I caught it, but I'm using Kingdra as my water type on my team. I like it better :P

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i just recently got it in my game mostly because every friday i would forget about it being there ^_^

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    No not yet, plus there are already Laprases in the Safari zone :P
    I totally missed the Friday singing Pokemon.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Wait, Lapras shows up on fridays? It's been awhile since I touched SS so I've gone braindead on things concerning it. Can someone fill me in? :D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    it shows up deep in union cave on fridays pip :P

i plan on gettin it after my 4th badge whenever i get it ^_^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I didn't get Lapras when I first played this game since I forgot all about it. But now that I'm starting over I might... even though I now have to wait another week. Maybe I'll just use another water type for the time being since I don't want to stall my game.
    You know you can make your DS set to Friday and it'll appear, right? Did for me, at least.

Back